Archenemies The Coon x Villian! Reader

"YOU'LL NEVER GET AWAY WITH THIS!" A voice echoed through the jewelry store I was in. I turned quickly to see Freedom Pals and Coon & Friends all stare at me in their fighting stance.

I giggled manically and snapped my fingers. Soon after my minions dressed in dark navy blue outfits ran from the dark as I used my grappling hook to hop onto a ledge. "Oh but I'm afraid I already have! Anyway have fun with my minions, ta ta for now suckers!" I ran out with my bag of jewels.

Man it was fun being evil! I heard the team below yell at each other for who to go for first which I assumed was either me or my minions. To be honest i didn't like having to sacrifice my buddies but that's what they signed up for so...

I hopped from building to building when a dark, round figure dropped in front of me. Soon after a gust of wind as the figure was joined by the one who flew him here.

"Ahh~ well of it isn't the Coon and Human Kite?" I sang as they both glared at me.

"Stop this evil s/v/n (super villain name)! You're on the wrong path!" The Coon pointed as I rolled my eyes.

"If it's wrong than I don't wanna be right!" I then pointed my hand which generated a red, deadly, energy source that they dodged sadly. The Human Kite flew in the air and charged at me when I successfully kicked him off the roof.

"KITE!" The Coon screamed running to see his friend fall into an open dumpster. He sighed then turned his attention to me but only to see me on a grappling hook.

I kissed my hand and blew it towards him while being pulled away and made my escape.

The Next Day @ School

It was the end of the day, just pulling stuff out of my locker when.

"Y/N!" I jumped and turned around to see Cartman stomping his way towards me.

"Eh? What?" I raised an eyebrow closing my locker. He put his hands on his hips and glared into my soul.

"You were so reckless as that villain last night!" I raised my eyebrow and tilt my head in confusion.

"Wait, isn't that the point though?" He shook his head and pointed behind him. I glanced past his shoulder to show Kyle in a cast on his arm while Stan and some other people were signing it.

"Oh shit! I had no idea!!" I fidgeted my hands feeling guilty I walked over as Kyle turned to me.

"I'm so so so so so so so so sorry!! I had no idea! I feel really bad, I'll buy you ice cream to make up for it!!!" I rambled on as he giggled and blushed while trying to reassure me that it was okay. I heard a someone sigh and walk away but when I turned, no one was there.

"Anyway Y/n, it's fine really. I mean eventually one of us was bound to get hurt anyway. But I think I know how you can make up for it." I looked up smiling.

"Really?? What is it! ILL DO ANYTHING!!......wait not anything....you know what I mean." I rambled again as he laughed more.

"How about you hang at my place and we can watch a movie together." He offered as I blushed a bit.

"You mean like...a date?" He nodded as I look down. "Oh uhm....well I'll hang out with you but I'm not....I kinda only want us to be friends...besides, I like someone else." I looked down feeling bad as I heard another laugh. I raised my eyebrow.

"Well that's what I thought but it was worth a try, who is it?" I blushed madly.

"Oh uhm it's embarrassing I shouldn't.......it's Cartman." I gave in I looked at Kyle giving me a shocked look.