Drop Dead Gorgeous Kenny x Ghost! Reader

Trigger warning
Your POV
"No! Please! Don't shoot! Please!!"
BANG
I felt the bullet go through my stomach, my eyes go back and then feeling something heavy drop behind me and the pain stopped. I felt like I was standing still, in the same spot where I just died. I looked up to see my murderer. He looked satisfied, son of a bitch of a father.

He ran away as I looked behind me and felt my eyes widen, my own body. And I was outside of it. I hear the ambulance come by and pick up my corpse. With instinct I felt like I should follow it. Then thoughts flooded inside my head. "What will my friends think?"
"Why me?"
"Am I a ghost?"
"Will I just wonder here for eternity?"
It was overwhelming to have these thoughts but it didn't stop me from following my body to the hospital. Next thing I know I saw my body in tubes and a possible chance I could survive. "So, I'm not dead yet?" I thought to myself. All of a sudden I heard running footsteps. "WHERE IS SHE?" Four voices said at once. "Name?" The lady at the counter bluntly said obviously hating her life. "Y/N!!" They spoke in unison, wait...isn't that my name?? I started to recognize their voices. "Room 240" she spoke as they rushed in.

I looked as I saw my best friends looks drop. It hurt to see them like that, Kyle and Stan broke down while walking to my body's side. Cartman just stood by the door, obviously hiding his emotions. Kenny...was staring at the wall or something. But it was in the direction I was standing in but he couldn't see me...could he? His blue eyes stared at my...well soul. I looked back and decided to speak. "What the fuck are you looking at??" My voice sounded like a strong whisper. Kenny jumped back in fear. Did he just hear me?
"Kenny you alright? You look like you saw a ghost." Cartman said to him as he ripped his glare off me onto Cartman. "Uhh Yeah I'm fine, I just need a minute but if a ghost wants to follow that'd be fine." Wow...how subtle. He walked out as I followed outside the hallway.
"Yo"
"What happened to you??" He spoke in a whisper.
"Well, I was shot and now I'm here! I have no idea how I got here though." I said sadly. "Wait, how come you're the only one that can see me?" I saw him shrug as he looks around to make sure no one sees him talking to himself. I giggle softly as he smiles.
"Wow even as a ghost you are still drop dead gorgeous." He winks. "Wow flirting with a ghost, cross that off the bucket list..but seriously how do I get back?" He shrugs again making me groan. Then an idea popped in as I smirk. Well might as well have some fun or something. I walk in to see my three friends standing there just staring at me. I felt a small pit of regret, why would I haunt these people they came just to see me? Must be a ghost instinct. I decide to simply touch Kyle's hand which was resting on my hand. His eyes go wide, jumps back and shivers. "Dude you Okay?" Stan asks as he shakes his head. "Yeah just cold." He tries to play it off. I hear Kenny enter the room as I look at him with tears in my eyes. "Kenny, help me come back to life again...I don't want to die!" I scream making the whole room go cold. Kenny simply nods but before he says anything else my monitor starts going off. Suddenly, nurses and doctors rush in and push my friends out of the room. I follow them out but as soon as they went through the exit I felt myself disappear. I jump back inside the hospital as Kenny looks back. He stops abruptly making everyone else look back at him. "What are you doing let's just go!" Cartman yells as Kenny glared back. "Just shut up for once! I'm staying here." He says going back to the  hospital the other three just shrug and go back to walking away. Kenny enters the building as I smile brightly going to hug him but just going right through. He shivers as I frown, I sit down in a secluded hallway, outside of my room. Kenny sits beside me trying to think of a way back. "Alright maybe if you wait you can magically go back, like me!"
"What do you mean 'like you'?"
"Never mind." He taps his chin and then snaps his fingers. "Have you tried just walking back into your body?" I considered it, was it really that simple? "Alright I'll try that but if it doesn't work and I die, I love you Kenny." I felt myself blush as he simply smiled and holds my ghost hand. "I love you too Y/n no matter how cold my hand is right now." I chuckle as I stand up and take a deep breath. I walk in the empty room. Watching my body lie there I walk towards it, I start to feel a fusing feeling. It kinda hurt but I kept going, eventually my vision starts to fade into black.
.
.
.
My eyes wiggle open to see a bright white light staring into my eyes. I sit up to see my four friends sleeping on each other. Was I dreaming this whole time? I groan and sit up, getting sick of waiting I throw my pillow at the group. They start to move and see my figure sitting up, their faces all morph into smiles. "Y/N!!" They run towards me hugging me gently. "Good to be back guys!" I hear myself laugh as my eyes met with Kenny's. "Welp, better get goin! Come on guys!" Stan says dragging Kyle and Cartman outside. "No! I wanna see this!!" Kyle pouts but is continued to leave the room.
I look back at Kenny who just kisses me out of nowhere. I blush madly but kiss back as he released. "I love you still." He says as I came the realization. "So that wasn't a dream?" He shakes his head. "Oh, well I still love you too!" I kiss his cheek.

Sorry for the bad ending (˘з˘) but no matter thank you for reading and I'll see you all later!
~The Author