Oops Part 2 Kyle x Reader

Previously on Part One

"WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

"I DIDNT PLAN THAT! I DIDNT PLAN FOR ANY OF THIS TO HAPPEN!!"

"HOW CAN I TRUST YOU AS A FRIEND???"

"Guys! Just calm down!!" Kenny said as Stan wiggled out of his grip. "I'm out, peace." Stan put his hands in his pockets and left the room closing the door.

It became awkward silent, I had no idea what to do. Was this the end?

The Next Day

I didn't feel like getting up this time. That night kept playing in my head like a song on repeat. After that whole fight happened everyone went their separate ways, including me.

Even I needed to process what the hell just happened. Kyle hasn't talked to me all day today and neither has Stan. I wanted to but I couldn't think of what to say. Because saying 'Hey can we talk?' Sounded so stupid to say right now, what would someone do in a situation like this? Do you wait for a moment and how do you know it's right?

Or do you just ignore it and pretend it never happened and turn it into a giant elephant in the room? Ugh these thoughts are clouding my mind...

I decided to go to work to clear my head a little and maybe find a solution but before I got to my car my phone went off.

It was Stan.

S- Soooo last night was...oh forget it we all screwed up and I know we have to talk about it but I have no idea how to go about this...

You- okay so I'm not the only one confused here..we should try to talk to Kyle later but one on one so it doesn't go bad again
But I'll talk later I have to go to work

S- Alright see ya

I drove to the cafe I worked at and met up with one of my coworkers, Bonnie. (You can make up how he/she looks I'm just using the name). They greeted me with a big smile, I smiled weakly.

"Hold yo what's wrong? Boy trouble?" I shrugged, "I mean kinda...I messed up." They took me in and I explained what happened.

"Oooo, you really did screw up huh?" They said laughing and handing the customer a drink. I frowned while taking another customers order, multitasking at its finest.

"Yeah, that'll be $3.76, and I have no idea how to solve it." I saw Bonnie tap their chin a little.

"Have a good day sir! Hmm, well talking is a good start..sometimes that's all you can do." Bonnie had a point. I thanked them before my shift ended and went back to my car.

Y/n- Hey

K- hi

Y/n- where are ya?

K- at a bar

Y/n- well can I come and see you?

K- go ahead

I felt a pit form in my stomach I decided to drive to the only one we went to. Eventually I went inside and spotted a top familiar set of features with his head into his arms. I went over and set my hand on his shoulder and sat beside him.

"You still love me right?" He wasn't looking at me but I heard pain in his voice which hurt my heart a little.

"Kyle, look at me." He sat up, he didn't look like he was crying. He just looked stressed and tired. "Of course I still love you! It was just a bad turn of events and I'm sorry I never told you." He shifted his eyes and left his expression blank.

For the first time I felt like I couldn't read what he was thinking. It was scary. "Are you drunk?"

"No, cause being sad and drunk only causes problems, not solve them." Okay that hurt.

"It's not my fault I was jealous and Stan was the only one who understood my situation."

"What are you talking about? I know what it's like being betrayed." I clenched my fists as we were looking each other in the eye.

"No you know what it's like being cheated on, you don't understand how it felt to see the person you loved with someone else and be happy. Like...you weren't enough. I know that doesn't make up for what I did but it still hurt and I guess we were both looking for sympathy." I looked down, not wanting to make eye contact again. It hurt so much to say that even if it was the truth.

I heard him get up from his seat, probably leaving when instead. I felt arms wrap around me. I was mildly confused as to what was going on. He then separated me and looked at him again.

"Just to be clear, I dated Bebe to get my mind off you, I actually knew she was cheating on me this whole time."

"Wait what??" I saw him smile a bit before going back to being serious.

"Yeah, I know it sounds stupid but when I saw you again I just decided to break up with her and have a reason so I can meet up with you. I know it was a selfish plan but i don't know, you were the only girl to make me genuinely happy!" Yep I was crying, I didn't even answer I just kissed him for a long ass time before breaking apart.

"So you forgive me?" I said with puppy dog eyes he laughed and kissed me again as an answer.

"AWEEEEEE!!"

"HOW DID YOU GET IN HERE?? GET OUT!" We snapped our heads in the direction of the bartender hitting a random customer and pushing them out the door. Both of us laughed at the same time.

"Great she broke the fourth wall!"

"Wait what do you mean?" I asked the bartender who was inspecting a crack on the wall with a big four on it.

"The fourth wall! It's cracked, that customer damaged it!" He said trying to hide it with a picture of another four on it.

"Okay I'm ignoring that, so what now?" Kyle asked me bringing my attention back.

"Oh yeah! Well you have to talk to Stan!" He seemed reluctant at first but eventually gave in knowing he had to. I mean they were super best friends and not everyone relationship goes smoothly.

"Alright, come on let's go besides this bar is creeping me out, I feel like I'm being watched for some reason." Kyle said getting shivers as I felt the same way.

IM SORRY THIS IS BAD! I mean the ending I kinda had trouble trying to choose a direction for this to go in. Anyway until next time-
RING RING
Uh wait hold on ~answers phone~
Sup?.........hm?..........what do you mean I actually broke the wall???.............I DIDN'T BREAK IT I SWEAR!!...........A FEE??? FOR A WALL?? JUST COVER IT UP WITH A PICTURE!!.................Ugh! Fine I'll pay for it...............yes.......okay bye.
~Jade >~<