The Summoner (P2) Toolshed x Villian!Reader

Your POV
The next couple of days seem to fly by until I realized Kyle and Kenny were coming to my house today.

I was kind of nervous the conversation would go awkward so I kept practicing in the mirror before they arrived.

"Hey Y/n!" They said in unison, I smiled as I pulled my hood over my head and followed them outside.

We walked for a few as I just listened to them talk. "Hey can I ask you a question?" Kenny asked me, I nodded as he looked back at Kyle with a nervous look.

"What is it?" I tilted my head as he cleared his throat, "Okay you don't have to answer but what's with the horns on your head?" I pulled my hood down and pointed at them.

"You mean these?" They nodded, I giggled slightly. "Oh they're just my horns! I'm uhh....a half demon." They looked at each other in shock before looking back at me with an excited look.

"So you have like powers or something???" Kyle asked me with stars in his eyes, I just laughed harder.

"Well yeah.."

"That's so cool! What can you do???" I blushed at their sudden interest in me, I continued to smile and looked around.

"I would rather show you...wanna go to Starks Pond?" They nodded as they each grab my hands and pulled me there.

We stopped in the secluded area surrounding us by trees. They looked at me like little kids as I simply waved my hands to form the portal.

I watched their reactions as I was able to summon a chocolate bar. Kenny grabbed it and made sure it was edible.

"It's not that special but I can basically summon most items!" They nodded before Kyle thought for a second.

"Wait, can you summon weapons?" I nodded slightly before he and Kenny's eyes widened.

"Hold up. Are you the summoner girl??" Kenny asked as I frowned shamefully.

"Yeah...I heard about what happened to Stan and I swear I didn't mean to actually hit any of you! I may have gotten carried away though...I understand if you don't want to hang out with me anymore." I lowered my head before turning but they quickly ran in front of me.

"No wait! You gave that game purpose again!" Kenny said happily.

"Yeah! And you were such a badass please play with us again! Tonight! We promise we won't tell your identity!!" They held up two fingers making me smile widely.

"Really? Sure! I'd love to! And I promise to be careful this time." They smiled ecstatically before realizing how late it has gotten and walked me home.

Into the night, a villain has risen, The Summoner as she refers to herself. Nighttime in South Park can be dangerous, responsible adults turn into crack addicts and if you're lucky you'll see a red wine drunk Randy wondering about. (If you see one DO NOT APPROACH)

Summoner's POV (aka you)
I built up my army of enemies out of spears and knives. Making sure they were mobile (and relatively weak so they don't hurt anyone) I set them up behind a wall for the element of surprise.

As soon as everything was set up on place I heard a cat screech and a couple of crashing noises. I turned to see coon and friends all lined up in their poses. I put my best villainish smirk on.

"Ahhh, coon and friends, you've finally came!" I held my smirk as the Coon pointed.

"We will put a stop to you! Douchebag! Get her!" I turned to see a superhero I haven't seen before lunge towards me without hesitation. I could tell I wasn't programmed...I mean strong enough to defeat him so I simply retreated and left them with my weaponized minions.