A Little Help Butters x Shy! Reader

"Bye Y/n see ya tomorrow!"

"See ya later Butters!" I waved as I entered my house. As I closed the door I sighed, for I had liked Butters for a while but never had the courage to talk to him. Nonetheless getting teased by Clyde and his friends.

I walked upstairs into my room and through my bag in a random location. I just sat on the floor and rubbed my temples until I felt like there was a another presence in the room. But I ignored it, I mean this is my room after all.

"Hello!" A cheerful voice greeted me I looked up startled to find a girl sitting on my bed. She looked to be my age.

"AHH! WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!?" I screamed as I backed up. She just giggled. She stood from my bed and I got a better look at her. She was a lot taller than I expected, had long brown hair with side bangs and had hazel eyes to match. She also wore a red 3/4 sleeve shirt with the words "id love to stay in chat, but I'm lying." On it, followed by black pants and high tops.

"Sorry! I didn't mean to alarm you!! I'm just here to help you!" The girl spoke softly and raising both hands to show peace. I simply nodded, still having my guard up.

"Help me with what?? And what's your name?" I said keeping a close eye on her movements, she talked with her hands a lot and played with her hair, must be a nervous habit.

"Oh...well I'm here to help you get with Butters of course! And my name...well that's not really important just call me Author, Okay Y/n?" I jumped again.

"How do you know my name?!? And the person I like??" I started breathing heavily as she seemed to freak out too.

"Well it's really hard to explain but let's just say I am a magic wizard, person thing. I can control what happens!" 'Author' said smiling shyly. I raised a brow.

"What do you mean 'control what happens'?" I questioned her as she held a up a finger. She then took out her phone and typed something, I blinked and suddenly we were at the Park. I jumped back.

"WOAH HOW?!?" She laughed at my reaction, "like I said, I can control what happens! I type how I would like things to be and it happens!" She cheerfully waved her phone around.

"That seems a little over powered if you ask me..." I crossed my arms frowning.

"Well like I said, it's my world and I choose what happens to it. Now here comes Butters!" She pointed at the blonde who was walking over to me.

"Wait! I didn't-"  I turned to look at Author but she was no where to be found. I looked around confused.

"Hiya Y/n! What's the matter you okay?" He asked with his eyes full of worry. I shook my head and forced a grin.

"Nope! Nothing wrong! So whatcha doin??" I asked trying to change the subject.

"Just walking I guess, actually I'm glad I bumped into you!" He said cheerfully but had shifty eyes.

"Well What is it- AHH!" Suddenly I felt my body being pushed into Butters and both our faces went red. I turned to see no one but when I went to look at Butters again I saw Author behind him just waving and giggling. She was holding her phone too.

"Hey what are you looking at?" He asked about to turn around when I caught Author type something quickly and next thing I know, Butters was rubbing his knuckles together, something he always did when he was nervous.

"Y/n I like you for a while now...WAIT DID I JUST SAY THAT OUT LOUD?!?" Butters said shocked as I felt myself blush once more. What the hell was happening?

I just took a deep breath to process everything until I saw Butters being embarrassed from his confession. But I just smiled.

"Oh Butters, you're so cute I like you a lot too! Would you wanna go out with me sometime?" I smiled while blushing he held my hand as we left the park. In the corner of my eye I saw Author who was waving and mouthing 'you're welcome' I really hope this is the last I see of her....but I mean I guess she helped me so....thanks?

Hope you all enjoyed! Happy Holidays everyone! I might post again over break but I'm not sure. And if you all want a Christmas special I guess I could do that if it's requested enough see you all later! ~The Author