Beginning♡

A few things about you:

||Your mom is a lawyer and your dad is a business man|You are single (hmm)|You are in senior year of high school|You have a group of 2 friends (you'll know their names later)|You were born and raised in Busan,Korea♡|Full name: Kim Y/N||

Monday.

Wake up Y/N!!!!IT"S YOUR FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL!!COME DOWN TO EAT BREAKFAST! Your mom called. AiSh I FORGOT.?! You came down quickly to the kitchen. You quickly ate your breakfast and sat down on a couch in the living room. You took your phone and looked at the time. You took a deep breath. "Good, I have spare time". You are now calling Jisoo. She's one of your best fwends.

~ On the phone-
Yahhhhhh... Jisoo its our first day of senior year and I heard there will be a new student.

Jisoo:HUHHHHH????!!! SINCE WHEN WAS THERE SCHOOL?!

Y/N: oh my gosh (face palm) get ready you don't want me there all by myself there at school today.

Jisoo:uhh no.. Irene will be there...

Y/N: vacation.?

Jisoo: right... well okay I'll get ready.

Y/N: Don't let Jin be waiting for you

Jisoo- 0-0 bye honey

Y/N: mhm ya bye ~

That girl tsk tsk tsk.. still love her :D Anyways you prepared all your stuff for school and head to the door..

Y/N: Bye Eomma!!!

Mom:Have fun and goodluck bun!

You were headed to your car until Jisoo texted for a pickup... You'll do anything for your bestfriend :) so you hurried and drove to her house and ended up going to school together which was fun.! You both arrived to school safely and then found out your lockers were next to eachother. I guess we were lucky this year. An unfamiliar boy was next to your locker. You kindly said Hello. But he didn't seem to say anything.
Y/N: How rude...
Jisoo: He looks unfamiliar.. He new? Y/N: I don-
Before I could even finish the bell rang. Arghhh first class is maths. Unfortunately Jisoo isn't with me.
You head to class and seated at the very back, 4th row to the right. That same boy you saw earlier at the lockers entered the class. The only seats available was infront and next to you. He picked the seat next to you. I guess this boy is popular among the girls, I mean look he has so much girls around him. I said to myself.
Not so long, the teacher came in the class.

Teacher: Good Morning class! Class:Good Morning Professor! Teacher:
We have a new student, please stand up and introduce yourself.

???: Hello,my name is Jeon Jungkook , I was transferred here because I didn't like my previous school.And I hope this school treats me right (bunny smile).

Girl:Of course I'll treat you right.oppa....

Jungkook:... He looked at her with disgust and took a deep breath
"I'm not your oppa"

Teacher: Okay thank you, you may sit back down.
And the lesson starts. In the middle of the lesson it got boring, and I found my self staring at this new kid Jungkook for a few minutes until.
Teacher: Y/N! answer this question. You answered it perfectly without hesitation. I think he asked cause he noticed how I was staring at Jungkook..
Teacher: Excellent!
Duh I'm the most smartest student in the school. You said to yourself confidently.
Anyways it was lunch and you headed to the cafeteria meeting Jisoo already sitting at a table patiently waiting for you.Both lined up to get your food. And while heading back to your table, you've bumped into someone causing your tray to almost fall.

???: "Hey! Watch where your going! "It said in a low voice

Y/N: "Sorry.. "I haven't looked at the person yet.
He walked away ...
Jisoo: "Y/N!! Are you okay? Who was that jerk?"

Y/N: I don't know but it was a guy I can tell by the voice

Jisoo tried to look for him. She saw the closest boy she found and thought,

Jisoo: "OH I remembered, he was the guy we saw earlier. "

Y/N: "oh Jungkook.. He's new. "

Jisoo: "You know him? How? "

Y/N: "From maths, he looks very handsome I stared at him for awhile... "

Jisoo:"He's rude though... "
Y/N: "unfortunately."

You both chuckled.

Jisoo: Where's Jin (sad tone).
Y/N: You can ask Jimin.

You saw Jimin walking towards you.

Jimin: Hey best fwend!
Y/N: Hey best fwend! Where's Jin? Jimin:He's not here he's sick.Can I talk to you privately?
Y/N:Why?
Jimin: It's about the new kid You were confused but agreed to talk to him. Jimin: He's my best fwend too before you. Childhood fwends.
Y/N: oh so it's him, he got mean

When we were younger we talked about  a boy but he never told me his name. He said he was always nice and caring. But then he had to move to another country.

Jimin:Y/N-ah please understand he had a terrible past
Y/N: I'll try
Jimin:okie good..

But he never told me he had a bad past which made me confuse.

After a long day of school, you invited Jisoo at your house for awhile. You two watched a movie and ate some (your fav food).
After the hangout, you knew reality hits tomorrow.
After doing your night routine, you dove yourself to your bed. You were thinking of Jungkook for some reason and thought about what Jimin told you. "What was his past? It's not that im a complete stalker. But like I wanna know.Well I don't even wanna look at his rude face.
------------------
Has he ever had a girlfriend?
Maybe?
I mean look at his face its so handsome.
Is she his past?
--------------------

You were basically talking to yourself. You heard your big brother walking in your room.

Taehyung: Go to sleep,i could hear you talking to yourself. Crazy person. LOve you Gn!

Ya Taehyung is my older brother.
And he always checks me every night to make sure I'm there sleeping.

Hm I wonder what will happen tomorrow....
------------------
Author's note
Hello wonderful readers!
Go ahead and read more I ain't stopping you.
I'm working on the video version of this ff. My channel name is
jeonjkookie..
--------------------

Say I love you too //JungkookxYou♡//जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें