||Hawaii Pt. 1||

Friday,

[Your POV]

We finally landed to this beautiful island. Hawaii♡. I can't believe I'm here. We took our luggage from the conveyer, and headed to our shuttle to get to our hotel.

You: wowwww. Its so pretty here..

Taehyung: You've always wanted to go here right? Remember how you pretend to be at the beach when you were taking a bath.

You: -nudges his arm-  not so louddddd

Taehyung: owwwww, what was that for, plus no one seem to hear it.

Jungkook: I was like that too, that was when I was like 5

You: eavesdropper... -eye roll-

Taehyung: Guess you had the same interests when you two were younger.

You: -looks out the window- Woahhh no way that's not our hotel... AWEeeeeeeeeee its next to the beach!!! Eomma are we getting the beach view???

Eomma: Mhm!

You: I'm happy I'm not at school, school is fucking boring I tell you.

Jungkook: Speaking of school, y/n can you help me with my extra work... (shyly)

You: Who am I your tutor? XD Yeah Yeah of course ill help

Jungkook: Okay thanks.......

We all headed to the hotel. Everyone were given a lei. It was pink flowers and I loved how it was pink. Pink is my favourite colour. Jungkook was given one and he looked really cute. Since I was wearing a sweater, it was getting really hot. The hotel is really nice and it feels like home. We got our key cards for our room and surprisingly I got my own room. Well at least I thought it was.

Eomma: Your sharing a room with Jungkook and Taehyung, don't worry there's three beds and its separated really far from eachother.

You: At least Taehyung oppa is with me. -fake smiling-

We head to our room and indeed it was soo big and there was stairs leading up. Before I went up, I looked around for the beds.The two boys followed me.I went into a room and I saw two beds beside eachother.  And the there was a pretty big bathroom beside that room. And we got bored so we checked the upstairs.

Taehyung: I call dibs!!!!!

The upstairs is really nice. It has a bed and a really big luxurious bathroom. And there was a loft and it had the beach view.

You: YAHHHH no its mineeee!!!!!

Taehyung: Nope I'm the oldest here.

You: Well I'm the only girl here!

Taehyung: I'm cooler than you!

You: I'm smarter than you

Taehyung: I look better than you

Jungkook: 0-0 uh I'm here too...

You: Fineeeeee I'm more mature than you. You still have that stuffed toy from Lisa.

Taehyung: I told you not to mention her. :(

You: "woops mah bad."i gave him a smirk

Jungkook: wow I never seen this before

You: Let's unpack and go for a walk and find food I'm pretty hungry.

Jungkook: okay i'll worry about the work later

I quickly changed into something more summer like

[Jungkook POV]

omo.... she's pretty af. I don't know what I look like right now but I'm drooling.I can't stop looking at her. Oh shit.... I think she caught me. But I can't stop staring at herrrrrrrrrrr.

You: Jungkook? Wtf why are you looking at me like that.

Taehyung: YAHH hyung quit its scaring her

Jungkook:

You: -___-

You: -___-

Taehyung: Y/n we'll meet you outside

You: I'm so leaving

[Your POV]

Dude hes scaring me a bit. Like look at his face. His eyes are shining like a puppy. Its like he saw dancing fried chicken [credits khalin]

Anyways I pinched his cheek and dragged him outside hotel room.And let go.

Taehyung: Jungkook I need a talk with you

[Taehyung POV]

I swear he likes my sister.

Taehyung: Hey I'm noticing something.

Jungkook: Huh what do you mean? [looking confused but red]

Taehyung: Do you like my sister? I mean you were drooling when she changed into her girly clothes. [arms crossed]

Jungkook: [red tomato] well- uh-um erm

Taehyung:don't need to be shy just tell I won't get mad (depends)

Jungkook: well I don't know, maybe??

Taehyung: Okay i'll take that as a yes and i'll make sure you two will have a great time together.

Jungkook: I didn't say a thing (jungshook)

[end of pov]

[Your pov]

You: what were you two talking about. -grabbing their ears-

Taehyung and Jungkook: YAHH LET GO!!!!

You let go but giving them a death glare.

You: let's just start walking look and I see ice cream.