||Its her...||

Your pov~
My eyes got teary.
i couldn't believe what i'm seeing.
i start to shake.
i ran to her.
i ran to her with sadness and happiness.
i missed her so much.

You:"unnie-ah i missed you so much. where have you been we thought you were dead. i cried hugging her tight like a teddy bear and shoving my head in her chest.

IU: (pushes you away harshly.making you fall)
" get the hell away from me!!"

Jungkook: "what's your problem!!! don't ever do that to her. she was looking forward in seeing you"

IU:"Tch ya right. she got me in trouble! you little brat. You just wanted attention! leave and don't tell omma that you found me or else.

i was speechless and i cant seem to get up. i just froze and i couldn't believe what situation i'm in.why does she hate me?she doesn't miss us? Jungkook lift me up and gives me a piggy back ride.

Jungkook: i hope i will ever see you ever again.

i finally spoke

you: unnie please... i really did miss you and i'm sorry for what i did. please i want eomma and appa to see you.i said sobbing

IU:"GET THE F*CK AWAY FROM ME YOU DEVIL CHILD. AND JUNGKOOK WHAT THE HECK IS THIS? IS SHE YOUR GIRLFRIEND NOW?!? THERES SO MUCH GURLS IN THE WORLD AND YOU PICK HER??? SHE IS BARELY LUKE ME AND YOU SAID THAT YOU LOVE ME MORE THAN THE WORLD BUT WHAT IS THIS???I ALREADY APOLOGIZE FOR WHAT I DID I WAS FORCED.

i looked at her in the eyes after i got my vision back from crying. she was filled with sadness i could see that. i know she misses us.but then when she talked about Jungkook. it's like she wants him back.i ain't letting that happen since i promised him ill never leave him.

Jungkook: stop with your lies IU. y/n let's go back.

"no"
i got the courage to say.i got off his back and i confronted her.

"your coming with me." i said in a serious tone.

IU:"YAH HELL NO LET GO OF ME YOU DIRTY SLUT"

i ignored her and dragged her to the hotel. it was tough but Jungkook helped me but he looked really shocked.
i honestly didn't know what i was doing
but it's the best.
they need to know.

when we arrived at the hotel unnie was screaming like we were kidnaping her.and she was trying to escape us but it's impossible, we have her good.
we did get lots of stares.but i didn't care.i ignored her screams even though my ears are going to explode.we headed to the elevators swiftly.

we succeeded and firstly we went to our room. i always tell oppa things first before i tell my parents just in case.

i opened the door with the key card.

IU is behind me.

"OPPA!?"

Taehyung: ne?!?!?

he comes towards me.

" i brought someone" i said in a serious voice

Taehyung: why are you so serious all of a sudden?

i pulled iu in the room.