||Hawaii Pt.2||

So we went and got some ice cream, and Taehyung oppa gladly payed for our ice cream. (cough cough I left my wallet in the hotel room so that i have an excuse)

I got a scoop of mocha and coconut flavoured ice cream and Jungkook also got what I had and Taehyung he got bubble gum and strawberry.

We walked by the beach and played around with the water for a bit.

-splashes lots of water at Jungkook- I covered my mouth with my hands

You: Jungkook I'm so sorry.

Jungkook: (looks down)

I got closer to him because it looked like he was crying, but all I did was splash water

Taehyung: C:

[Jungkook's pov]
y/n you will be punish I will act upset, then splash water on you.(evil smirk)
[End of pov]

[Your pov]
I pat his back and said,
You: Yahhh Jungkook are you okay?i saw his smirk when i got closer to his face.shit it's a trap. i haven't had time to back away.
Then suddenly, he splashed as much water at me as he can.
You: HEYYYY I DIDNT SPLASH THAT MUCH AT YOU!!!
Jungkook: nah it's only a bit (bunny smile)
You give him a death glare
Jungkook: okay okay I'm sorry. -Hugs you while looking at Taehyung-

[Jungkook's pov]
Hehe well I went overboard. It was so fun tho. But now she gave me that death glare. It's like she's saying "you wanna die?" with her eyes. It's pretty adorable if you ask me. I decided to hug her if that makes her better. So I did while looking at Taehyung. Surprisingly he gave me a thumbs up. He's pretty cool my opinion.
Y/n: okay you can stop now
I saw her blushing and it made me blush too.
Do I love her..?
Why do I feel different whenever I'm around her..?
Okay I love her don't I.?
[End of jk pov]

[Taehyung pov]
Well, I feel like this Jungkook dude will be my sisters first boyfriend. They look great together. Hm.. Does my sister like him back? Jungkook looks like he's enjoying the hug. I saw him looking at me and I gave him a thumbs up. Ahaha I'm a great brother i knowXD
[end of pov]

[your pov]
I seriously splashed a bit now I'm soaking wet. I gave a him a death glare and oppa just laughed. I gave him a death glare too. I went back to the hotel room to change leaving them behind me.
Now I'm wearing that black Calvin Clein outfit.
I found them at the lobby.They were in their phones.
I quickly looked away and walked to the exit.
Jungkook: y/n!

I kept walking and pretended not to notice them.until now I'm outside. I saw eomma with her friend and dad is no where to be found
I walked up to her.
You: where's appa?
Mom: he met a new friend so I left him with him.
You: can we have dinner now I'm hungry.
Mom: yeah yeah I'll call your appa to invite his friend and have dinner in the hotel.

i went back in the hotel and I took the 2 idiots to the restaurant place in the hotel. It's really nice here. Anyways we waited an hour for them to come. We were on our phones the whole time.Appa's friend brought his daughter with him. I looked at Taehyung and he looked interested in her. I nudged his arm.
You: you like her don't you. Hm? Love at first sight?
Taehyung:shut up

We started ordering food and it looked so good. So I ordered what looked good. And I swear Jungkook is a complete copy cat when it comes to food. He always gets what I have
Taehyung notices too. So he ordered what Appa's friend's daughter had.
Boys.....
I don't get them...
I started talking to her while we wait for our order.
You: what's your name?
Girl: Tzuyu
You: hm nice name. (I smiled at her)

Tzuyu looked at Taehyung and I also looked at him and he was staring at her. It looked like she was uncomfortable.

You: he likes you
Tzuyu just blushed.