||Sleepover||

Dinner was great I enjoyed my meal. My mom asked if we had a good time.
You: Yeah I had a great time (sarcastic tone and eye rolls)
I asked Tzusu for a sleep over for the night. She asked her father and said yes without a problem.
We all headed to our room and my parent's room was beside ours.

We entered the room.

Tzuyu: "wow I've never seen such a room." She said with amazement.

You: "ya me too"

You:"well oppa will you share your bed with Tzuyu?"

Taehyung: huh? Why not with you?

You:My bed is too small to fit 2 people. I lied

Taehyung:"psht... Ok I'll let her."

Aieeeeee He totally like her. I said in my head.Like he would fight for it but he just let it be.

I lead Tzuyu upstairs where the big King sized bed was.

You: "haha give oppa a chance I know he likes you."

Tzusu: "you owe me something tomorrow."She groaned

You: "haha of course, do you have any feelings for him. I won't tell him.:)"

Tzusu: "hmm, a little.. He looks very nice and mature. He looks handsome. Hm I think I do."

You: "Ahahahahajah yesssss!!! To warn you he's a puppy and immature sometimes.and he never gotten a girlfriend

Tzuyu: "huh never gotten a girlfriend???! "No way. Shocked by my words
You: okay do you have clothes? I can give you some of mine.

Tzusu: yes please

I gave her one of my onesies. I want to twin with her so I took out my onesie as well.

Once we were done changing we went to the living room and met the boys

Once we were done changing we went to the living room and met the boys. They were on their phones till they heard footsteps coming from the stairs. They looked away from their phones and looked at us.

Taehyung: "ahaha seriously? You made her wear that y/n?" -Chuckling-

You: what's wrong with it?

Taehyung: "Tzuyu you look cute in that"

I saw Tzuyu blushing

Tzuyu:"well, thank you ?" -super blushing-

You: "love birds aieeee sooo cute" I nudged her arm.
"Hey let's watch a movie"

Jungkook: what movie?

You: "comedy and romance"

Jungkook: okay! (Bunny smile)

Argh stop doing that face it's too cute🙈I said in my dreaming mind.
Oh shit I'm smiling dreamily at him. And he noticed. Oh shitttt

Taehyung: "y/n's blushing!!! Look at cheeks."He said teasingly while laughing.

You: "oppa shut up, I'm not blushing"you groaned

I pulled Tzusu's wrist and took her to the couch. And i put on the movie without looking at oppa and Jungkook. Yes, I'm embarrassed. I put on the movie.

Jungkook came closer to me and now he's sitting next to me and Tzuyu and oppa are sitting together. Jungkook puts his arm around my shoulders. And I'm there blushingggggg.

Jungkook: "I think I like you," he whispered in my ear.

You: stop joking around.

Jungkook: I'm serious y/n.... I really do and I don't know why.

I just frozed. But why me? What's so special with me that made him like me. And why so sudden?

You: s-since w-w-when? I studder

Jungkook: does it matter.? Can I cuddle with you. You can count this as a friendly cuddle.

I just froze. I swear I can't speak.
He cuddled me anyways. I feel safe and warm and comfortable. I feel so happy. We were 3/4 through the movie and we all looked sleepy. My eyes were heavy. Before I took a final glimpse at the tv and I blacked out.

[Jungkook's pov]
I looked at everyone and they looked so sleepy. I was starting to get tired and I took a peek at y/n and she fell asleep. IN MY ARMS♡♡♡ she's so adorable. Argh be my girlfriend. Does she even like me tho?
She sleeps so peaceful.
My problems subsides...
I think she's not like IU....
Not all girls are the same Jungkook...
You can see that....
Very clear...
I know I don't know her much...
But I just have that feeling...
She may be cranky sometimes...
But she's such a caring and understanding.
I'm so making her confess...
Tomorrow is starting with me being the sweetest *friend* ever. [End of pov]