||Hawaii Adventures Pt.3||

We all changed into something really nice and beach like.
Pick one for you and Tzuyu♡

And here comes vkook

Both boys were.... Jungshook.

Tzuyu: y/n you have pretty clothes.

You: thank you and you look really pretty in it.

I gave Taehyung a signal to compliment her.

Taehyung: Tzuyu you really look cute and beautiful in that. Let's go to the beach?

Tzuyu: haha okay okay. Y/n don't owe me anything.

You: ok then. Hey wanna sleepover again? Just get your stuff from your house.

Tzuyu: I don't live hereXD I wish.

You: then wherever your staying go get your clothes.

Tzuyu agreed and we went our own ways. Me and Jungkook... Tzuyu and Taehyung.... Argh this just doesn't feel real.it feels like a really good dream.

Me and Jungkook went and get ice cream. There was all the flavours you can think of. You had (two scoops of your favourite ice cream flavour) and Jungkook had two scoops of the same flavours you had.
And again he copied your food

You: let's go to the beach!

We walked to the beach and he held your waist and pulled you close to him because he noticed how other guys are looking at you.

You chuckled with his actions. "Hm my overprotective best friend." I said

Jungkook: your mine and only mine.

You suddenly blushed from his words

You: we should go swimming. Let's just get our bathing suits from the hotel.

Jungkook just took my hand and we ran to the hotel room.

Jungkook: let's goooooooooo!!!!