Ask,6,7,8,9,10, and 11

Question 1, to Monika ---
  How different do you think the DDLC timeline would play out if Sayori and Yuri switched roles?

Monika: well,

Monika: Sayori would probably go nuts by the time she died, the player would have seen her death

Monika: Yuri would be to bubbly, and sweet .

Question 2, also to Monika ---

   What do you think of the DDLC memes that some loyal fans of the franchise have made?

Monika: I don't mind them

Monika: my favorite ones are with me and just the protagonist.

Question 3, to Natsuki ---

   How did you learn to bake those f***ing amazing cupcakes?! Is there a secret ingredient included in the recipe? (I swear to God, if you say "love"...)

Natsuki: My Mom!

Natsuki: Before she ran way from my father, leaving me with him!

Natsuki: Yes the secret ingredient is love

Natsuki: I'm kidding! I'm not telling!

--- Question 4, to Yuri---

   Are you into anything related to the horror genre other than books and short stories? (namely the Portrait of Markov)

Yuri: How about fan fictions

Yuri: There really frightening!

Question 5, to Sayori ---

   How did your view of the world around you change when you became self-aware, like Monika did? (near the True End of DDLC)

Sayori: I........

Sayori: I felt so alone, I just wanted someone who could free me from this....game!

Sayori: Monika stop me as you know, I brought her back to the game, and made her President.

Sayori I couldn't handle it, so I'm Vice President now, but I'm still self-aware

Question 6, to all girls ---

   If you could pick any video game (or anime) world to travel back and forth to (you can also choose to stay, of course), what would it be and why?"

Monika: Batim or Bendy and the ink machine, because of art!

Sayori: I don't want to leave, this place is my happy zone * curled up in corner*

Natsuki: I don't know

Yuri: Yandere simulator, because I could kill all the wafius for MC's heart!

Natsuki: O.......k