Who's going to save you?

Peter's POV
Peter knew it was going to be a bad day as soon as he woke up. How did he know? Well, the answer is simple enough. He woke up to find that Aunt May had gone for the week, there was barely any food left and also, it was Monday. And Mondays are always bad.

School had finally finished and the rain was pouring down outside. Groaning, Peter reached into his pocket for his wallet. Shit. He'd left it in Mr Stark's lab the day before and if that wasn't bad enough, Flash had chosen just that day to pick on him.

And by "pick on him" I mean the usual beating behind the bushes.

"Well, well, well," Flash sneered, "if it isn't Penis Parker!"

"Go away Flash" I was really not in the mood. 

Flash sniggered, "Go away Flash" He mimicked. "Pathetic" He let out a bark of laughter.

Peter rolled his eyes and tried to walk away but not before he was pinned to the ground by Flash. He struggled in his grip a bit then lifted his foot and kneed Flash in the crotch.

With a yell Flash jumped of him. "Get him" He snarled at his goons.

There was no way for Peter to escape, he accepted his fate and let himself get beaten up.

"H-help" He whimpered to no one in particular. Flash heard this. "Hah! Help! Who's going to help you? Ironman?" He joked before giving him a swift kick in the chest, causing Peter to hit his head on the brick wall behind him. He winced in pain, then everything went black.

--------------------------------------

NEXT CHAPTER WILL BE IN TONY'S POV!

THANKS FOR READING! ^-^