♡2♡

♥♥♥♥♥

"No .... no .... stay back!" Jimin cried as tears threaten to come out.

"Baby boy, I missed you so much." Yoongi got off of his bed and walk towards to Jimin, trying to touch his soft cheeks.

"Don't touch me or I'll ......"

"You'll what? Tell? Headlock me? Kill me? Chim Chim, I'm stronger than you remember."

"Don't call me that!"

Yoongi shook his head while smiling so evily at Jimin.

"You never changed. I thought you would, baby boy." He gave him a cute pout, which anyone can fall for.

"Stop .... just stop. I'm you're doctor and you'll be back to normal. And then you'll realize what you did wrong."

Yoongi chuckled as if Jimin told him a really funny joke. "You think I'm stupid? You can't get rid of my that easily. In fact, you'll never leave me alone because I will always be here. No matter how hard you tried to cure me. My love for you will get stronger every day, just like back in high school."

Jimin shook his head as he turn to the exit. 

Jimin can feel Yoongi smiling like a mad man and left Yoongi alone.

"I promise I'll make you mine and we'll be together forever. Just wait and see, Chimmy."

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Wait, so the guy, who was creepy and starred at you all the time during our high school years, is you're patient?"

"Yes Taehyung! What am I going to do?!" Jimin tug his hair hard as he pace around his room.

"Can you get a different patient?" Taehyung asks as he looks at Jimin.

"No, it's not that easy unless I cure him." Jimin sigh and sat on his bed, beside Taehyung.

"Then quit the job."

"No, I worked my butt off to accomplish my career and I'll not back down. Don't be like my parents, Tae Tae."

Taehyung knows how hard Jimin worked to get this career. Jimin wanted to help people; like Hoseok, Youngjae, and his little brother.

"God, why does he have to be there? Why can't he leave me alone?" Jimin felt like his life is cursed by a crazy psycho guy (aka Min Yoongi).

"Chim, everything is going to be fine. If something happens, tell the ladies at the front desk to report that creep for sexual harassment and give you another pacient. There problem solved!"

"Tae, I got to say; it's either the smartest thing you've said or the most weirdest thing that came out of your alien mouth."

"Yah, without my plan, you'll be snatching your wig off by now."

"Thanks Taehyung, I knew I can count on you." Jimin laughs at the younger and hug him.

"Any time, Chim." Taehyung smiles as he hug Jimin back.