♡4♡

♥♥♥♥♥

"What the heck happened?" Jimin panics as he gets close to Yoongi.

"J-Jimin, I n-need you. Please help m-me."

"I'll call the nurse!"

"NO!" Yoongi cried as he reach for Jimin's white coat.

"Only you can stop this, please .... help me."

"But Yoongi, you're bleeding. Let go of me! I-"

He was cut off by Yoongi .....

kissing him.

Jimin pushes him with all of his strength.

"WHAT THE HELL?" Jimin wip his his lips against his sleeves. "The heck was that for?"

Yoongi laughs hysterically and rolls on the ground.

"I knew you'd fall for this. You're so gullible, Park Jimin." He licks his lips and stares at Jimin with hunger.

"You tricked me!?"

"Of course, Chimmy. This isn't really blood, it's just ketchup."

"Last night, I thought that I was going to be nice to you today, but I changed my mind." Jimin growls and his fists curls up into a ball.

"Babe, I'm sorry." Yoongi pouts cutely as he sits crisscross his legs, Jimin almost fell for him. Almost.

"Don't call me that."

Jimin wanted to punch Yoongi in the face and bury him to a grave.

"Alright, alright, Chimmy. I miss you so much, even I dreamt about you."

"That's nice." Jimin said with no interest and stood up to check the papers on the the clip board that he had on his hand.

"I need to give you physical examination and medications. And on the schedule, it says you have therapy at 1 to 2:37 pm with Doctor Lee. It's already 10:22 am, so it'll gives us time to- are you listening to me?"

"Huh ... oh yeah, I was listening how your angelic voice is. Very beautiful, do you sing?"

"None of your concern, asshead."

"Naughty boy, you shouldn't swear at me. I'll have to teach you a lesson."

-

-

-

-

-

"Wow, Doctor Park is very brave. I don't even like that Yoongi guy, I wish I could rip his head and throw it to the universe. I don't want to see that crazy son of a-" he pause for a second and took a deep breath"-how was your day?"

"It's barely morning, but it's going well so far."

Namjoon is with his patient, Kim SeokJin.

Seokjin looks like a normal guy, who like the color blue and pink, loves to cook for his family and friends, who seems calm and cute, but there's a dark secret that no one knows except Namjoon.

He understands how Seokjin struggles everyday and is always beside him.

"Mine was boring, until you showed up and bright my world."

"I'm glad, did you read the book that I recommend you?"

"Oh yes, but the ending was sad. I don't like when the authors leave a hangover .... I frustrate easily and I wanna know what happens next."

Seokjin kicks his feet in the air and let them swing, just like a child on the swing set. He pouts and gives Namjoon his sad eyes.

Namjoon was about to say something, but he was cut off.

"What if she dies? How will he survive without her? And what if he never fell for her, will she be able to be herself? How abo-"

"Jin, I'll get you the sequel, don't worry."

"Aww thank you."

Namjoon smile at the elder and check on his clip board.

"Jin, we should go to your therapist now. Shall we go?"

"Sure, oh I want to talk with my friend after."

"Who's your friend?"

"Jonghyun."

[A.N]: I know it sounds confusing that Jimin and Namjoon aren't their therapists yet but trust me .... you'll see what happens later ;)

Thanks for reading