♡24♡

♥♥♥♥♥

The taller male went back to check on the younger male. He was humming happily as he walked on the familiar hall.

"Hey Jimin, wanna get lunch fr-"

As soon he opens the door, there was no one in the office.

"Hm maybe he already went to get lunch. Oh well, looks like I'll eat with Jin." Namjoon said to no one and makes sure the door is closed.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

The hallways was quiet .... so quiet that you could here a drop of pin.

But in the room where Jimin and Yoongi are in wasn't that quiet. Since the walls on the rooms have soundproof, they are fine. No one would suspect anything from that room.

The room was filled with the scent of sweat. The moans from the two men increased as they feel the pleasure raising every second.

The two men were on their boxers, their clothes were laying either the floor or on the bed, but they wouldn't careless about them. It's their moment and they, or Yoongi, doesn't want to ruin.

"Do you want this? I've been waiting this so long .... I can't believe it's actually true." Yoongi said while looking into Jimin's eyes.

".... Believe it or not, this is real. So stop thinking about it and continue." Jimin was a bit desperate but excited at the same time. I mean it's his first time and he wants to get over with.

"Oh- right." Yoongi kisses Jimin's abs to his boxers. He kisses the cloth menber hiding under Jimin's boxers.

He slowly removes it while looking at Jimin's reaction.

"Oh for fuck sake, just take them off!"

Yoongi takes them off completely and with his both hands, grabs the irritated member. He pumps at a normal pace.

"Oh God- fuck!" Jimin curses and he shuts his eyes.

Yoongi grins before lowering his head. He removes his hands and took the small length of Jimin's cock.

Jimin gasps and bits his lips hard, he moves his hands to Yoongi's hair. His breath is now irregular as he feels a knot forming in his stomach.

"Wait, Yoongi wait, stop."

"What's wrong?" Yoongi stops and looks at the sweaty male.

"I ... feel ... something coming .... from my .... stomach." Jimin breath out the words.

"You were going to release your cum, baby boy. Don't worry, it'll feel better if you release it soon." Yoongi smirks and continues giving him a blowjob.

"Ah fuck Yoongi- fuck. I can't take it!" Jimin shouts as he feels it going to release but it stopped.

Jimin looks at the elder, feeling a bit anger.

"Yah, why'd you stop!?"

"'Cause .... I wasn't going to let you get all the fun, now turn over."

Jimin followed Yoongi's commands, he lifts up his ass in the air, letting the hole visible.

Yoongi almost faint as he gets close to Jimin's ass, he wanted to wreak Jimin and fuck him hard.

He takes his boxers and prepares himself.

He can't believe this was happening. If this was a dream, he never wants to wake up.

He lines up his member and decides to tease the younger one.

"Fuck me, Yoongi!!" Jimin whined, moving his hips towards to Yoongi's member.

Yoongi shoves his whole member inside of Jimin. Jimin gasps as he felt the pain in his ass and how Yoongi's dick stretch him and fills him in.

This was something new to the younger, horny male.

The elder slowly moves back and foward, making Jimin getting used to the feeling.

"Faster- ah!" Jimin moaned, closing his eyes. His lips were part as he takes deep breaths.

Yoongi speeds up, he enjoys this moment with the younger.

Skin slapping, loud moans, deep breaths, and bed creaking was the only sounds they we're hearing. Neither of them stopped, they still keep on going. They wouldn't care if someone from outside heard them. It's their moment ... and they want to make it last.

"J-Jimin ... you're s-so tight. God!" Yoongi groans as he thrusts fast.

"Mmm Hyung.... I- OH FUCK!"

"Looks like I found it." Yoongi said as he hits the Jimin's sweet spot.

Jimin grips on the bed sheets hard. Yoongi grabs Jimin's hips to stay in place. Jimin arch his back, moaning, panting.

Jimin release his cum as Yoongi released his inside of Jimin. Jimin feels his knees buckles, he collapsed on the messy, sticky sheets. Yoongi rolled to Jimin's side and wrap his arms around Jimin.

"How was that?" Yoongi mumbles softy, looking at the younger.

Jimin looks into the elder's eyes and smiles a bit.

"That was amazing."

"Let's sleep, I know you're tired."

By that they both fell in a deep asleep. 

[A.N]: Well - at least I tried ;-; I was never good with smut. I hope you like it 😅😣