♡9♡

♥♥♥♥♥

"Doctor Park, Doctor Kim .... I need to have word with you." The head of the asylum, Minhyuk, came close to them.

Jimin and Namjoon were taking a short break in the break room.

"Yes sir?" Jimin begins.

"We already know who's dead- it's Mrs. Lee." It shock the two men. "Listen, I knew I should have done this before, you guys have to cure your patients on your own. You're their therapists, I know you guys can do it because it's technically your job. And I already told the other doctors the same thing. They seem fine with it."

"Does this mean we have to stick around with them 24/7?" Namjoon asks before Jimin could say anything.

"Not 24/7, but I'll give you guys and the others extra hours. And I'll pay extra. "

"That's fine with me." Namjoon calmly says.

"Great and you, Doctor Park? What'd say?"

Jimin bits his bottom lip gently, thinking about this opportunity. He wasn't fine with it at all. He doesn't want to spend hours with Yoongi. He has no choice but to accept it.

"I accept."

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

"Awww I'm going to be lonely." Taehyung whines as he rolls around in his bed.

"Sorry Tae, but I have to do this- for us. Just wait a little longer and we'll live in a better place."

"That's going to take forever .... and this place is crap."

Jimin sighs and visualize the room. Ot had a cracked floor at the corner of the room. The paint from the wall is tearing apart. The mirror in the bathroom is cracked. The living room carpet smells like shi-

"What ya thinking Chim?" Taehyung through a sock at Jimin's head.

"Bro ..... can you at least try not to make a mess? I just cleaned up my room." Jimin whines and picks up his sock and put it where it belongs.

"Sorry, but I've been calling you for hours." Taehyung shrugged and lays down on Jimin's perfect made bed.

"Whatever, I'm tired."

"Same, wanna cuddle?"

"Sure."

Jimin went to the bathroom to change into his favorite pajamas; an oversize lose white shirt and a pair of black, mid thigh shorts.

Jimin jump to his side and finds a comfortable spot. Taehyung got the message and spoon Jimin.

Jimin felt comfortable since they do this .... sometimes. They've done this ever since they've became friends.

"G'night Chim Chim."

"Night Taelien."

"Hey, I'm not an alien. Call me Tata." Taehyung chuckles and Jimin laughs with Taehyung.

They fell asleep when they were finally calm.

[A.N]: I know it's a short chapter ;-; don't worry I'll write a little longer on the next chapter 😉

I hope everyone had a good day, stay positive and strong ❤ I love you all so much. Ah~ thank you for commenting and voting my story. You have no idea how happy it makes me feel 😭❤ I just want to hug all of you *hugs everyone while crying* I might start answer your comments 🙂 so keep commenting everyone 💃🙆💜

Thanks for reading 🐼🐾