♡19♡

♥♥♥♥♥

"Ahhh home, sweet home. I can finally sleep in peace. Wanna join Kook?" Taehyung stretch his arms a bit.

"Sure." Taehyung took Jungkook's hand, leading him to Taehyung's room.

"Are you okay?" Jimin leads Hoseok to the ugly couch.

"Why you ask me this all day? I'm fine."

"Hobi if you really want help, we'll take you to therapy or the asylum. You choose." Jimin was serious about Hoseok. He asked the elder one time and the elder kindly reject it. Jimin thought it wasn't bad, so he forgot it.

"......"

"I understand it's hard Hoseok, but you're going to do this. You can win the war. We believe in you."

"I'm- I- uh...." Hoseok doesn't know what to say to the younger. He doesn't want to go to neither of them. He'll have to try to be strong for the Jimin, Taehyung, and Jungkook. They're the only ones that keeps him moving in this cruel life.

"Say it. I'm your friend, Hobi. You can trust me."

"I- give me time and ..... I'll tell you my answer." Hoseok tries to smile, but to Jimin he can see it's a forced smile. Jimin also gives him a smile and a hug.

"Fine, I'll be waiting. We love you Hobi." Jimin was close to tear up, hugging the elder tightly.

"Me too." Hoseok said almost in inaudible, but Jimin hear it loud and clear.

[A.N]: Sorry if this is too short, this week was a disaster. Last Friday, my kitty had an accident. He broke his leg and we couldn't took him to the vet because we had no money. I was so sad and I was crying for the past 3 to 4 days. I wasn't eating well and I try to stay positive, but I feel like it's my fault. My mom told me it wasn't, but somehow it was.

Right now, my kitty's fine .... only he has a broken leg. I hope he can fix his leg soon .....

I'm sort of calm because he doesn't feel any pain anymore, but he can still feel it when we press his leg .....

I guess my family doesn't understand how I feel about my kitty. I care about him very much ..... he's like my baby. As if .... he wants someone to be with him.

For anyone, who's reading this note, I thank you for reading. And sorry for wasting your time because of this long note.

Thanks for reading 🐼💜