♡21♡

♥♥♥♥♥

"Because .... they look nice and thick." Seokjin makes an innocent face.

"That's the most dumbest thing a person can say."

"But it's true, and to be honest .... I would like to be wreck by them."

"What the fuck are you talking about?"

"I mean," Seokjin stands up and sits on Namjoon's lap, his legs are at the sides of the chair, his ass literally on Namjoon's clothing dick, "I want to be fucked by .... you."

"Seokjin-"

"I don't care. I don't care about people outside, I don't care about anything. I care about us." Seokjin slowly moves his ass forward and backward, with the clothed member underneath him. He can feel it slowly getting bigger.

"Seokjin, please-"

"Call me Jin or Baby Boy ."

"Jin- oh fuck- fuck ...." Namjoon curses as he has the urge to lift Seokjin up, bend him over his desk, and fuck him hard.

"Daddy, I want you right now. Please fuck me."

"AHH I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE!"

Namjoon push Seokjin off of his lap, turning him around, bend over the desk, not caring if papers or pencils were drop to the floor. He push Seokjin's legs apart and pulls down Seokjin's pants.

Namjoon takes a look at Seokjin's ass, round, smooth, beautiful.

"Damn, never knew how nice it looks."

"Just touch me."

Namjoon's rough hands connects with Seokjin's soft, baby skin. He smacks Seokjin's cheek hard.

"OW! If you wanna do it rough, then do it. I fucking love this. More."

Namjoon's smacks both of Seokjin's cheeks until they were red.

"Fuck, what a sight."

"Can you hurry up? I'm fucking hard and I don't wanna waste any more time."

Namjoon's unbottons his own jeans and pulls down his boxers. His monstrous dick sprung out, hitting his abbs and showing a bit of pre-cum.

"Want me to prep you?"

"How big is- Holy fuck, that's huge." Seokjin whisper shout when he saw Namjoon's cock.

"Well, want to Baby boy?"

All that Seokjin could do is nod.

"Use words."

"Y-Yes, Daddy."

"Don't call me daddy, you slut." Namjoon tugs Seokjin's hair, harshly and leans close to his ear. "Call me Master."

"Yes."

"Yes what?"

"Yes, M-Master."

"Good, now I'm gonna prep you."

Namjoon spreads Seokjin's cheeks, revealing that beautiful pink hole. Namjoon gets to his knees and gets near to the hole. Seokjin's gasps and moans a little when he feels Namjoon's tongue going in and out.

Then Seokjin's starts to moan louder and throws his head back when he can feel pleasure raising. He grips on the desk for support. He can feel his legs turning into jello.

Namjoon takes out his tongue and prepares his dick.

"Wh-Why you s-stop?" Seokjin pants and looks at the younger.

"Because I'm preparing my own dick to insert you, what else."

"Hurry." Seokjin moans and arch his back to push his ass a little higher to tease the younger.

"Fuck Jin." Namjoon stands and slowly inserts his dick inside of Seokjin.

Seokjin jaw drops and scream with pleasure and pain. Namjoon was finally deep balls and wait for the elder to get comfortable. Seokjin nods his head while his eyes were shut, signaling Namjoon to continue. Namjoon got the message and slowly thrusts his cock in and out.

Seokjin's moans were soft at first, but after a few minutes, it grew louder.

But Namjoon stops and takes out his dick.

Seokjin opens his eyes and looks at Namjoon.

"Master, why stop this time? I was-" Namjoon didn't let Seokjin finish.

"Ride on me."

"Hmm my favorite position."

Namjoon sits on the chair that was behind him. Seokjin place his legs on Namjoon's thighs, his ass was above Namjoon's cock but was soon lower himself on the monstrous dick.

"Shit baby .... how are you still tight?"

Seokjin ignore Namjoon's question and rise his hips and lowering them down again.

Namjoon groans and his hands were found on Seokjin's hips. He throws his head back, closing his eyes.

Seokjin rushes as he feels the pleasure forming in his lower body. Skins slapping, loud moans, and smell of sex fills in the office.

And that's when Namjoon can't take it anymore. He grips the elder's hips and rises own his hips.

Seokjin let his master do whatever he wants. After all, he loves this side of Namjoon. It always makes him to fall on his knees and beg to be fuck.

"I'm c-cuming." Seokjin cries.

"Me too." Namjoon moans.

"I- I can't take it, M-Master."

"Cum baby."

Seokjin releases his organism and Namjoon followed after. They both took a moment, memorizing each others structures. It would be a lie if they say they both don't look like a hot mess.

"W-Wow." That was all that Namjoon said.

[A.N]: I wanted a Namjin moment 🙂 and this was a mission accomplished 👌👏❤