Chapter 8

It was the last day of professor Jongin in college and everyone was beyond excited. The guy had kept all his students on their toes and they were finally going to have their freedom. Never had they loved their slow motion teacher this much before until they met Jongin.

Whenever professor Jongin exited a class saying his last good byes the students howled after he would leave the class. He didn't mind, though. He was doing his job honestly and with full diligence. It didn't matter to him if the students considered him strict since his first priority was to keep them on the right track which he was satisfied that he did well to his full potential.

When he reached his now favourite class, he greeted everyone as usual and started the lecture. He didn't give special attention to Taehyung after his last request and thankfully the rumor about them died down. Once the class was over, he repeated his words he had been saying in each class today and walked out. As usual, everyone celebrated like cavemen before walking out.

Taehyung purposely slowed down and left after everyone else because he knew that Jongin would be waiting for him. He loved how predictable everyone around him was but hated it as well since it was very pathetic.

Taehyung walked out when the hallway was almost empty and just as he had thought the professor was waiting for him. Taehyung looked down as if he was shy and approached him.

"You didn't have to wait." Jongin smiled at him and pinched his cheek.

"I wanted to." And they started to walk off.

"I never got your number, Tae." Taehyung barely stopped the scoff that was about to escape.

/You never asked dufus./

"I forgot. Here." And he typed his number into Jongin's hundred years old phone and Jongin gave his own to Taehyung as well.

"Since I'm officially done today, can I take you out on a date?"

Taehyung gasped and looked at him with wide eyes making Jongin rub his nape slightly in awkwardness.

/You think I'll agree that easily?/

"I, uh, I haven't told anything at home. I can't be late without telling my mom. Sorry." Taehyung told him apologetically and looked down.

"Oh! It's okay. I didn't know. Just tell me when you can and we'll go. Okay?" Jongin patted Taehyung's head and gestured him to move along with him.

/Then you'll have to wait for at least a week. At least. Depending on my mood./

Taehyung nodded his head and smiled meekly as he walked along. They separated when they neared the gate and Taehyung waited for the older to enter his car and leave.

Once he left and Taehyung had waved him shyly, the younger turned around and started walking home. More like skipping. He was way too excited to keep himself contained. He went home and straight to his room as he threw his bag on the floor and fell on the bed.

He hadn't checked his phone today since it didnt buzz at all. He wondered where his toy went. Taehyung fished out his phone and saw his phone was off. He face palmed and put it on charging first before turning it on. Once his phone was good to go messages started popping up one after the other and Taehyung smirked.

/Now that's what I'm talking about./

He left his phone aside until it stopped buzzing and finally opened the pool of messages.

Toy Kook

Hey V

Where's ur college?