Chapter 12

Taehyung sneaked to his room as soon as he got home since he didn't want his parents to see his red swollen lips. He quickly went to the bathroom to see his neck and found a very large and prominent hickey. Thankfully it wasn't too high above and could be hidden well if he kept his collar slightly pulled up.

Taehyung came out and went to his wardrobe. As he was looking for a change of attire his mother came into the room and Taehyung stiffened in his spot. He took in a deep breath to calm himself down and kept rummaging through his clothes.

"Hey honey." Taehyung gulped when he heard his mother and turned around slightly to see his mother closing the door behind her. He took the chance to turn towards her and reply back but immediately looked ahead again before she turned around.

"Are you busy?" Taehyung wet his dry lips as he crouched down pretending to be looking for something.

"No no. I'm just looking for something to wear after I shower." He sounded calm and composed as he picked a random shirt and analyzed it before putting it back with a head shake.

/Mom, please leave. I need to pee. But I can't show you my face. Please go./

"I was thinking about making some changes in your room. But I was waiting for you to come home so that we could decide about it together." Taehyung's mother kept looking around at the things she was thinking about changing while Taehyung was biting his lip thinking about a way to escape the situation as he kept on checking and dropping the clothing.

"I haven't really thought about it what with all the college and stuff. But I guess we can do that. A change is always nice."

He heard his mom humming in response since she was deep in her thoughts. After a while, she got up with a nod to herself as she walked over to Taehyung and put a hand on his shoulder making Taehyung gulp hardly. Thankfully, he had the hickey on the other side, but that still didn't make him feel better since his lips were a huge give away. Taehyung pressed his lips in a thin line to hide his lips from her, pretending he is thinking.

"Need my help?" She pecked his cheek but Taehyung only giggled as he shook his head and his mother left with a pat on his back. Once the door closed behind her, Taehyung almost fell on the floor. He quickly grabbed some random clothes and dashed to the bathroom.

After taking a shower and specifically putting on a turtle neck, Taehyung settled down to prepare for a test. It wasn't really that important to him, but he needed to do something to keep himself busy so that he doesn't get called for anything.

After half a hour of trying to get at least something done, he finally gave up because all he could see in his book was 'Jungkook', 'kiss', 'Jungkook', 'kiss'. Taehyung sighed and closed the book as he held his head in his hands and giggled.

/I can't stop thinking about it. I wanna do it again. So badly./

He quickly took out his phone and types a message for Jungkook.

Toy Kook

Hey!!!

He waited and expected for the reply to come within few seconds but it didn't.

Kookie???

Still nothing.

/I want to talk to you about how amazing the kiss was. So, where are you-o'ooo?/

After five minutes Taehyung dropped his phone aside when Jungkook still didn't reply. He was a little angry at the lack of response and wondered what could possibly be more important than him to Jungkook that the older wasn't replying. Obviously, he forgot about the interview since he was busy reminiscing the kiss, Jungkook's smooth af body, the kiss, sex, the kiss and most importantly the kiss.