6.

I sighed and knocked on the door.
I heard a woman's voice.

"Kyrie! The door!"

"I'm busy with the baby. Can you get it?"

I heard footsteps then a woman opened the door.
"Hey. Who are you?"

I raised an eyebrow.
I recognized her...Kyrie's baby mother.
Through the door I could see Kyrie and a little girl in his hands.

"Uh, no one. I...I think I have the wrong apartment."

She nodded.
"Alright. Have a good night."

"You too." I smiled, walking away.
I rolled my eyes as I went down the elevator.
I got a cab back to my hotel and I quickly walked to the elevator, ready to get in my bed. As I was about to press my floor number, a very drunk Klay stumbled into the elevator.

"Klay!" I yelled, as he practically fell into me.

"Hey..hey you..." He slurred, trying to remember my name.

"Jasmine." I sighed, helping him up.

He leaned on my shoulder and smiled.
"Yeah. Jasmine."

"What's your floor Klay?"

There was no way he was making it back to his room in his state without help.

"Sixth."

I pressed the number and we both stumbled off the elevator into the thankfully empty hallway.

"Alright. What's your room number?" I asked, taking his key card from him before he displaced it.

He tried to stand for himself.
"I-I got it. I ca-can find it all by myself. Li-like the grown man I a-am." He slurred, trying to grab the keycard and stumbling onto me again.

I groaned and rolled my eyes.
Alcohol clogged my nose as he leaned onto me.
"What's your room number?" I asked again, more sternly.

"126." He muttered as he started to doze off.

I helped him down the hallway and shook him up as we reached his door. He stood up as I opened the door for him. I let go, in awe at how big his hotel room was. He waltzed in and immediately tripped over the table.
I sighed and helped him up.
"God damn Klay. How much did you have to drink?"

"A lot!" He shouted as I helped him up.

I placed him on the bed as he slowly started to drift back to sleep. I turned to leave when I heard him whine out my name.

"Can you get me something cold. I'm hot." He groaned.

I nodded and looked around the huge hotel room. I went into the bathroom to get a washcloth when Klay came barging in. He kneeled over the toilet, throwing up most of the alcohol he had consumed.
I grimaced as I held the washcloth under the cold water. He sighed as he finished and leaned against the tub.
I held my hand out.
"Come on Klay. Let's get you to bed."

He nodded, slightly responsive, as he used my hand to get up. I took his shirt off and laid him on the bed. I crawled next to him and sat up. I put a pillow on my lap as he placed his head on my lap. I placed the washcloth on his head as his body temperature was slowly but surely coming down.
My eyes couldn't help but drift to his abs that laid before me. Dirty thoughts clouded my mind as I felt a warm palm touch my cheek. I looked down to see Klay staring up at me.