4.

~A week later~
Celia

I sighed and turned in my bed to find an open space where Klay's body should be. I raised an eyebrow and sat up.
This is the fourth time this week that he's gotten up without even letting me know. He's also been extra distant lately.
I sighed and walked downstairs to see him about to leave for practice.

"Trying to sneak out?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"What?" He mumbled, focused on his smoothie and packing up his bag.

"You didn't tell me you had practice."

"Not now Celia." He said, grabbing his smoothie and his bag.

"I'm not happy that you didn't tell me about this supposed 'practice'."

He mumbled something and then sighed.

"What?"

"And I'm not happy in this relationship Celia. Is that what you wanted to hear?" He sighed, still packing up his bag.

"Well maybe if you tried to put some effort into the relationship, you wouldn't be unhappy Klay! Did you ever think of that? You've been extra distant lately. What's wrong, you got someone else on your mind?" I asked, my hands now on my hips.

He paused and tensed up.
"I don't have time for an argument right now. I have to go."

Before I could get a word out, the front door slammed shut.
"Goodbye to you too."

Why the hell did he pause when I asked if he had someone else on his mind?

My phone buzzing cut off my train of thought.

From Dustin
~I'm in the back

I rolled my eyes and walked around back, opening the back patio door. I looked around to see my 'friend' Dustin standing there.
"Dustin!"

He looked up and smiled, walking in.
"Is he here?"

"No and he hasn't touched me all week." I said, trailing my finger down his chest. "Can you help me with that dilemma?"

He smiled and bent down to place his lips on mine. His hands slowly going down.
"Of course baby. That's why I'm here."

Jasmine

I smiled as I looked down at my phone while simultaneously packing up my bag and heading to the Warriors practice facility.
This past week I've spent in Oakland so far have been very productive. I finally got a car, I'm closing in on my own apartment, I've gotten friendly with most of the players on the team, the main ones being Steph and Draymond. They were my favorites at the moment. The one player I wanted to get to know hadn't even talked to me yet. Klay was quiet and focused. I blended in with the crowd to him, I guess. We haven't spoken a word to each other since his nose bleed.
I grabbed my car keys and headed down to my car. On the way there I took time to notice how good the California sun was. I loved it☀️
I parked my car and got out. I had my bag on my shoulder and held my files in one hand and my phone in the other. As soon as I walked into the facility and got past the metal detectors, I tripped. Causing me to groan in embarrassment and my papers to fall in every direction.