16.

~Next Day~
Klay

I walked into practice, greeted by an angry Steph.

"Someone's angry." I mumbled, putting down my gym bag.

"You never fucking broke up with Celia."

"I did. I may have done it a little late but I did."

"A little! Jasmine called me last night saying that you were still with her when I know I told you to break up with her weeks ago!"

"I'm sorry-"

"No. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have been telling her that you have feelings for her and making her fall for you when you still had another girl at home!"

"Steph-"

"Be honest with me Klay. Did you break up with her?"

"Yes. I officially broke up with her."

"Well then go tell Jasmine. She's heading to her office now."

I sighed as I watched her walk past.

Jasmine

I hadn't heard from Klay all day after our encounter yesterday.
Not the usual Goodmorning text, not the 'When are you headed to practice?' Text. Nothing. I passed him on the way to my office and he didn't even look my way. I guess, that was my answer...
I sighed as I filed papers when I felt a pair of hands around my waist and a pair of lips on my neck. I jumped around to come face to face with Klay.

I smiled and moved away.
Even if I was pissed at him, I couldn't help but smile at his presence.
"Stop! Someone might see." I said, looking outside the door.

"You free Friday night?" He asked, leaning on the file cabinet.

"I don't date taken guys Klay." I sighed, turning back to the papers.

"How about single guys?"

I turned around to see a smiling Klay and my smile widened.
"What?"

"I did it. I..broke up with her. She was my past and I want you to be my future, so again, are you free on Monday?" He asked again, placing his hands on my hips.

"Yes. I am free to go on a date with you Klay Thompson."

He smiled and leaned in, connecting my lips with his.
"You won't regret it. I'm just happy that I can get past the friend zone." He said, biting his lip as his hands slowly went down to my ass.

I smirked.
"I think it's safe to say that your past that Thompson." I smiled, placing my lips on his again.