33.

I pulled into Klay's driveway with my rage on a level 10. I got out and immediately started banging on Klay's door. Soon enough, Klay opened the door and I rushed in.

"What are-"

"Where is she!?"

Klay furrowed his eyebrows.
"Who?"

"Celia! Where is that bitch!?"

I noticed Celia coming downstairs and immediately went to lunge at her before Klay grabbed me tightly.
I hated his reflexes.
"What the fuck Jasmine? What is going on?"

"That bitch got me fired!" I yelled, pushing against his grip on me.

"What do you mean?" He turned me towards him and shook me. "Calm down! What happened!?"

"She told Jackie! She told Jackie about me and you! She fired me Klay!" I sighed, as the tears started flowing down my eyes. "She fucking fired me."

He sighed and held me.
"I'm sorry. I..I'm sorry.."

I scoffed and moved away.
"You should be sorry! You and that bitch of a baby mother you have!"

Celia scoffed.
"Excuse me! If you hadn't been a whore, maybe you'd have your job."

I chuckled and rolled my eyes, holding my fists by my side.
"Your so fucking lucky your pregnant." I turned back to Klay. "She got what she wanted Klay."

Klay pulled me back but I quickly pulled away from him.

"Don't fucking touch me Klay and learn how to control your bitch!" I said, leaving before I went to jail.

Klay

I sighed and closed my eyes as my front door slammed shut behind Jasmine. I looked up at Celia who had a guilty look on her face, that just made me even angrier.
"What the fuck Celia!?"

She slightly jumped at the volume of my voice.
"I-"

I put a hand up to stop her as I walked towards her on the staircase.
"Go pack your shit because you're not staying with me anymore."

"What!?"

"I'm done Celia, you went to fucking far. I mean..going to Jackie? Really! What gives you the fucking right to get her fired!?"

She stayed silent and rolled her eyes.

"That's what I thought." I scoffed, grabbing my keys. "When I get back, you better be out of my house."

"Klay, please.." She sighed, her voice cracking.

"Save it." I walked to the front door before stopping and turning to her. "If you ever do any sneaky shit like that again to Jasmine, I'm not just kicking you out of my house, you're out of my life..baby or not."

Jasmine

I sat in my living room, trying to calm my worries with binge watching Grey's Anatomy. I tied my hair up in a bun, as a call came across my phone from Steph. I was about to answer it when a knock came on my door. I declined Steph's call and stood up, looking through the peephole to see Klay with a bouquet of flowers. I rolled my eyes and opened the door, keeping the chain lock on.

"What do you want?"

"I'm sorry. Please open the door baby."

"No, leave me alone the hell alone Klay. I'm not in the fucking mood."

"I come bearing gifts, please let me in Jas."

"Your babymama got me fired from my internship and you come bearing gifts!?"

"I have something better than an internship. I got you a job."

I furrowed my eyebrows.
"What?"

"Let me in and I'll explain."

I sighed and unlocked the door, opening it for him. "Explain."

He sighed and handed me the flowers.
"Well yeah. I called a couple of people, and there was an open spot for an athletic trainer at UC Berkeley."

I gasped.
"What!?"

"Yeah. There's still an interview but once I showed them your record and your credentials, plus how good you were with the team-"

I smiled and hugged him as we looked into each other's eyes before awkwardly moving away.
"Thank you Klay, even though it was your fault. I'd be more pissed but you and that she devil are lucky I was in my last month of internship."

He smiled.
"I'm sorry about Celia. She won't be messing with you anymore."

"How do you know?"

"I made sure of it. I finally made her leave."

My eyes widened.
"Really?"

"Yes, she threatened you, I won't have someone like that living under my roof any longer, baby or not."

I kissed his lips and smiled.
"Thank you."