5.

~In Boston~
~Game day. Warriors vs. Celtics~

Traveling with an NBA team is much more complicated than I thought. For the players it might be easy, but for the athletic trainers there was so much behind it. Right now, we were in the hotel lobby waiting for the team bus. Me and Klay were in the hotel coffee shop talking about the game ahead.
Klay smiled as he grabbed his cup of coffee and thanked the waitress.

"You ready for the game tonight?" I asked.

"Yeah. Boston is tough but..I think we've got them. Plus, every game you've been at I've scored twice as much. Maybe you're my good luck charm." He smiled, taking a sip of coffee.

I smiled and grabbed my muffin.
"Nah. I can't take credit for you playing better."

"I guess we'll see tonight." He said before walking away to his other teammates.

~10:32 p.m.~
~4th quarter of the game. 4 minutes left in the quarter~

I stood on the sidelines with a proud smile on my face as Klay hit his fifth three in two minutes. He turned to me and winked as he jogged down the court.
My smile got even wider as he did it and I felt my cheeks get red. The game was turning in our favor after being down 10 points. We were now up 6. Klay and Steph were doing their thing offensively while Kevin, Draymond, and Jordan Bell did their thing defensively.
The final two minutes Boston was starting to chip at our lead. Kyrie was starting to catch fire and hit three's. I couldn't even pay attention, as I tended to Iguodala's knee. I put ice on it and wrapped it in a bandage. It had been somewhat sore during the game so me and Jackie made the decision to make him sit out and stop the swelling before it could get any worse. I finished wrapping it and sat to the side as he thanked me.
The game was tied. Boston had tied it with 20 seconds left. We had last possession. Steph was drawing out the clock.
15 seconds.
He was getting attacked defensively from Boston, he had no choice but to pass it to Klay who was at the three point line.
10 seconds.
Klay grabbed the ball and jumped for a three.
As if in slow motion, the ball fell in beautifully causing the Boston crowd to quiet and the sparse Warriors fans to yell.
9 seconds.
Boston's possession.
Kyrie dribbled the ball fancily, his extraness caused Bell to steal the ball and pass it to Klay who was at the other end of the court and dunked it in.
That's game!
135 to 130
The bench cheered and jumped up as Klay and the rest of players walked over.
Klay smiled and walked over to me.
"Told you. Good luck." He winked again before joining the rest of the team in cheering and going back into the locker room.

A smile slowly came onto my face as I walked with Jackie to the back behind the guys.

Klay

Everyone was happy as we walked into the locker room seeing as we started the season roughly. I smiled as they all patted my back.

"That last minute was all you Klay! Phew!" Curry yelled while smiling.

It was nice to get recognition sometimes.
I just smiled and changed.

"Let's go out! I hear they have some nice clubs in Boston." Nick smiled.

Some of the guys agreed but Steph, Durant, and Javele opted out. I was going to opt out also but Nick can be very convincing.

Jasmine

As we all got off the team bus in front of the hotel and headed up to our rooms, Steph approached me.
"Hey you."

"Hey you." I smiled back. "Good game."

"Thanks. I try you know."

I chuckled and playfully pushed him.
"You heading up or going out?"

"I'm heading up. The other guys are just changing then heading out. How about you?"

"I'm just heading up."

He nodded.
"Alright. I'll see you tomorrow."

I nodded and he walked up ahead of me.
I didn't have much to do, but I also didn't just want to stay in my hotel room. I was thinking of taking Kyrie up on his offer. I scrolled through our past messages and sighed debating what I should do...

From King Irving😝🏆❤️
~You guys coming to Boston I see😏

To King Irving😝🏆❤️
~Yes we are😏

From King Irving😝🏆❤️
~You coming to see me during this visit?

To King Irving😝🏆❤️
~Maybe🤭

From King Irving😝🏆❤️
~That Maybe better turn to a Yes real quick Jasmine

To King Irving😝🏆❤️
~Maybe....🤐

From King Irving😝🏆❤️
~Aight. U playing games. I'm sending you my address and apartment number. I better see you atleast once during this visit

I smiled as I scrolled through the messages and sighed. I loved irritating him. I went up to my room and put my phone on the charger while I changed.

I got an Uber and was soon on my way to Kyrie's apartment. I walked into the apartment complex, got in the elevator, and I walked up to his door.
But I hesitated.