Chapter 3

¹Later that day, you brought Charley to the old rickety garage, you've been meaning to have the old thing fixed, but haven't gotten to it.

"So what am I doing?" The brunette asked in a business-like tone, you shuffled towards something with a large cloth covering it from view. You tugged the fabric off slow like revealing a rusted Harley Davidson. The once shiny chrome, now eaten away by the rust, you jumped back when part of the muffler fell off with a loud 'Clang'.

"You had a bike and never told me?" You shook your head,

"No, it's not really mine. It actually belongs to Sister Sophie, I recently found out she used to be some biker's girlfriend." Charley cocked her head to the side with hands upon her hips,

"You don't say? I wonder why she gave that up to be a Nun at an orphanage?" You shrugged with the same bewildered look on your face,

"I was just reading Sister Sophie's diary a good couple of days ago and just learned that fact... I'm still reading it..." Your long-time friend gave a pretend gasp with a joking smile,

"[NAME]! How rude of you!" Charley chuckled,

"I KNOW! Wah!" You said as you spun around dramatically, stumbling over the extremely long skirt in the progress. Quickly catching yourself on the old dusty workbench, more laughter.

"You want me to fix this old girl up, huh?" You nodded with a smile,

"Yes, please. I just want it cleaned and spruced up a bit. Enough to get it working again and maybe a re-coat too. Whatever a mechanic does with a motorcycle." You watched the perfect hourglass female nod and take a good look at it to just see how much damage has been done, speaking of hourglass body shape. You silently admitted you're actually jealous of Charley. A perfect body any guy wants and the right kind of attitude men preferred, here you were, a small muffin top, thighs slightly bigger and littered with stretch marks. Breast [Too SMALL/Too LARGE/Too AVERAGE] and not enough junk in the trunk. Your female friend's voice broke you out of your insecure thoughts,

"I've dealt with a lot worse... I accept your challenge. But first, since it's a 'surprise' I can't let you watch." You looked at the woman in disbelief, you were hoping to see the process. Whelp, YouTube is going to be the help you need to figure out what Charley would be doing to this bike.

"Fine." You said dejectedly, "Okay. Well, I have the money prepared for your project. It's in the book I was reading." You were rambling as Charley pushed you towards the faded barf green door, you now face it with a final, "Okay." You waited a couple of minutes, starring at the closed metal door. With a silent sigh, you turned away.

---

Modo and his bros were now relocated in the large grassy field, an old playground waiting to be played with. Vinnie swinging slowly back and forth, having calmed down over a few hours[2].

"It's peaceful out here. Really peaceful. Like nothing ever happens... So boring." Vinnie spoke with boredom in his voice, he held the swing chain in one hand as the other hung limp between the white mouse's thighs.

"That's what happens when you live in the countryside." Throttle said, lying upon the grass. Special glasses seeming to let the tan mouse watch the clouds roll by, after all the constant fighting, it was a nice change. But such a peace won't last long, it never does. Modo could feel the blades of grass between the fingers of his fleshy hand, a couple was plucked here and there. A gentle tap of his broad shoulder cause the grey mouse to take a look who wanted Modo's attention, there the girl from not too long ago. Her arms behind her back as she was leaning downwards, [EYE COLOR] eyes looking away as hair shyly hide the face.