Chapter 4

[1]Modo slipped the white strainer into the sink as you checked up on the noodles,

"Reminds me of the times when I helped my mama cook." You smiled at this,

"It seems she raised quite a gentleman." The strong grey mouse caught on to the difference in your voice, in the little time the male has known you. Your voice was a soft, sweet spoken voice, but this one. It's bolder and maybe a hint of hollow bits hidden. Modo glanced back towards you, your back facing him. "Oh dear, I forgot the salt. Could you please pass it." You said, not looking back. An eerie aura radiated from your form,

"Uh, sure thing." The grey mouse reached over for the salt shaker, Modo really didn't need to reach that far. It was simply just sitting in a unicorn salt & pepper holder right next to the sink, to girly for the mouse's liking. Modo stiffens at the feeling of small hands running along his back, fingers running through his fur under the armor. The feeling sent shivers up his spine, but the pleasant feeling didn't last very long. Sharp claws dug deeply sunk into flesh, the feeling of blood weeping from the wound. The grey martian gasped and whipped around, salt shaker forgotten. You still stood there, stirring the noodles. You appeared perfectly normal from the back, no hands covered in blood insight.

"[NAME]?" Modo's hands clutched tightly to the edge of the wooden counter, nose twitching fast and heart beating wildly. The hulking man didn't understand why fear suddenly had a death grip on him,

"ɎɆ₴, ₥Ɏ ĐɆ₳Ɽ ⱤØĐɆ₦₮?" Your head cocked to the side just a small bit, "гРɎØɄ ₣ł₦Đ ł₮?" Your hand slithering forward to reach for that knife before you, unseen by the mouse. Modo started to slide his way in the direction of the entryway but stopped as glass flower cup fell and shattered, your head made an audible crack upon glancing towards Modo. "Where are you going dear?" With held breath, Modo watched as you slowly begun to look to him. The male called out for help, no shifting or movement could be heard from the other room over. Not even words were spoken, silent. The grey martian's red-eye widen when you revealed to be licking the sharp edge of the blade, blood flowing like a waterfall. Modo felt the need to have his laser gun ready incase if something hairy would go down. Your eyes held popped veins as your skin turned grey with dark veins spreading along your body like vines, hair creepily covering parts of your once innocent face. The very sight creeped the man out, it was like something that came out of a horror movie! Modo tensed up when you took a step forward, a hissing like a growl escaping your finger marked bruised throat.

"Hey! Don't take another step, missy!" Modo shouted to which you just ignored before you sprinted forward. The mouse raised his metallic arm, a heated laser firing from the mounted gun. The blast ripped away from the greying flesh, revealing torn muscle and bone. Blood splattering onto the floor and wall.

"ɎØɄ ₵₳₦'₮ ⱠɆ₳VɆ ₥Ɇ! ł ₩Ø₦'₮ ₳ⱠⱠØ₩ ł₮!!" You exclaimed as you ran forward, unfazed by the wound you received. "ł ₩Ø₦'₮ ⱠɆ₮ ₮Ⱨ₳₮ ₣Ʉ₵₭ł₦₲ ₩ⱧØⱤɆ ₮₳₭Ɇ ɎØɄ ₣ⱤØ₥ ₥Ɇ!!"[2] Before Modo could take another shot, the very same knife you held sank its non-existent teeth into his side. The tank gritted his teeth in pain, he was used to this type of pain, having felt it many times before. His other hand holding tightly onto the back of your neck. Modo hadn't realized that he had his eye closed, upon opening them, the pain disappeared along with any blood. The confusion was written all over his furred face, everything looked normal minus that you were not in sight... Well, until he heard some muffled words and struggles from below. Upon looking down, there you were, held tightly to his strong armored chest. With the feeling of Modo releasing his strong hold, you were able to push yourself back. Sucking in some very much needed air, your cheeks flushed red from lack of oxygen. The handsome mouse felt embarrassed that he nearly suffocated you, it didn't help much when he spotted a fine line on your cheek. It must've been when he fired his weapon.