CHAPTER #2

My words are strongly AGAINST rapists and in SUPPORT of all those innocent people out there who became a victim of them. Actually, I won't even call you a VICTIM. You are a WARRIOR :)

"Let's play a game, of 'FAMILY' I am the husband and you pretend to be my wife!" He said.

I was six!

************

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS TRIGGERING CONTENT, LIKE ABUSE AND RAPE. SO EITHER SKIP IT OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

Violet's POV

 My eyes flutter open and instantly landed on the ceiling above me as the continuous sound of beeping fill my ears. Numerous pipes were attached to me along with the oxygen mask on my face. My head felt dizzy and it seemed as if the room was rorating around me.

Memories came rushing through me as I recalled what happened. Then it clicked me, my dad. My fingers started to tremble as panic rushed through me. I started to get up but was stopped mid-way by a hand on my shoulder,

"Relax, sweetheart. No need to get up, you're okay." The nurse told me but I couldn't stop myself thinking about dad.

"My Dad, is he alright? Where is he?" I stutter out as the nurse frowned at me, she kept a hand on my forehead, pushing my hair back.

"I am sorry, sweetheart. The life guards who saved you, couldn't find him."

There was silence for a long two minutes and my world just shattered. I felt numb, I couldn't move, couldn't talk. I was in absolute shock and I wanted to kill myself.

"Your brother is outside, waiting for you."

                                                        ******************************

Tears kept rolling down my cheeks as I sat down against the bed with my head in my knees. I've been in this dark room since three days, refusing to accept how my life just flipped again. It seems like it was yesterday before my smile faded away though it had been two weeks since they found his body. 

It was all my fault, maybe just maybe if I haven't gone too far, then he would have never came for me. But, in the end, haven't I always been an unfortunate loser. I lost my mom when I was six and now my dad that I am sixteen. But what's worrying me the most is how I will survive now. I have 10 year old brother who is even more disturbed than me.

Gladly, he does find a way to smile with a few of his cousins. Since, Dad's funeral we've stayed at grandma's who has been very sweet to us unlike my aunt and her twenty year old, perverted son, Franco who tried getting physical with me before I slapped him hard, in the square of his face. 

The clock ticked 3:45 am as all of a sudden the door to my bedroom swung open, revealing a very angry Franco with his blond hair tousled and his fists clenched. My legs snapped up as he shut the door behind him, locking it, his muscled chest and broad shoulders slowly reaching me, "What are you doing?" My voice came out hoarse as I struggled to get it out. 

"Revenge time, baby. I've been waiting for this since so long." He evilly smirked and checks me out.

"Wh-what do you mean?" I backed away from him, towards the headboard as he staggered towards me, his hands on his belt. 

I tried to scream but his hand clamped my mouth shut, muffling my screams. "Now, now. Stop struggling and we could just have some fun. Nice and easy." His breath reeked of alcohol, making me disgusted from his closeness. I swiftly began to kick my arms and legs, trying to get him off me, but he dared not budge.

Pushing me on the bed, he pinned my arms above me with one hand while he fiddled with his belt from the other. I struggled against him. 

No! I don't want this. Please!

He pulled out his huge crotch, something that I've never seen before as my eyes brimmed with tears. I don't want this. I tried hard to scream, but he just pushed his belt into my mouth. I kick my legs everywhere I possibly could, but he pressed his knees into my thighs, parting them as I cry out in pain. "Who's gonna save you now, huh? Your mother's spirit or your dead father?" 

"You should learn what happens when a bitch like slaps a guy! Didn't your mother teach you that? Oh, how could she? She's dead." He whispers as he peeled my clothes off me as I tried the best of me to cover myself, but soon enough I laid naked beneath him.

"PLEASE! Don't! I-I am a virgin, please!" I begged, hoping he'd stop, but he just continued to unbuckle his jeans, smirking. "MOM! DAD!" 

But, then how could I forget, there was no one to help me, neither of my parents. They were both dead and now I was left alone in this dark, cruel, brutal world. 

A jolt of sharp pain shot through my between as I felt someone had cut it open when he thrust himself inside me. Unstoppable river poured out of my eyes as I begged him for mercy but he just groaned. He kept thrusting harder and harder and I eventually gave in, knowing that it was pointless struggling and this was my fate that I could not escape

"Ah, bitch. You're so fucking tight. It's so good to take your virginity." He groaned and started to thrust faster till he was close. I felt dead inside, dead like my parents and in that moment I wanted it to end, the life.

But, Chris, he needs me. I have to fight for him, I have to stay alive for him. He doesn't deserve this life, he doesn't deserve to be raped or abuse or bullied. I am responsible for his loss and I have to make it right for him.

I found it a great opportunity as his body became light and weak. I pushed him with every shard of force within me as rage rushed through me. He flew off, across the bed when I heard a thud and then,

Silence.

I got up to see an iron rod with a pointed end, coming out of the broken, old cupboard had pierced through his stomach when I pushed him off me. Blood covered him as he looked lifeless. My hands trembled as my breath hitched.

It took a moment for me to realize what I had done when my senses finally shook into admitting the horrendous scene in front me. His wide open eyes and pale skin had indicated that he was dead.

I had killed Franco Black 

*************************************************************************

A/N: So, as I haven't been in the city since 4 days, I am sorry for the delay and breaking my promise. But, hey I can make it up to you. 

For those who are confused; Violet had accidentally murdered Franco.

DOUBLE UPDATE!

Love, 

never_mind19