CHAPTER #4

Violet's POV

I stare up the mansion in front of me in awe. I wonder who could possibly own this beautiful place and what the hell did I do to deserve to see this?

"Follow me." The man orders as I trailed behind him like a lost puppy. He led me inside and I nearly lost my teeth, everything was so perfect and beautiful. The house was bright from the countless number of lights, the doors and the staircase glowed as if they were made up of gold and the walls were freshly painted with maleficent paintings all around-and oh, a single wall in front of me was painted all dark blue with a white horse, standing on its two legs. Whoever had painted it would be really full of emotions.

The man led me to a door of probably an office as he knocked, "Come" a thick, manly voice came from inside as we entered. An extremely attractive man, dressed in a suit sat on a chair behind a large desk. His face cold with hard features and a light stubble. His brown hair neatly combed back as his hand made contact with them, tousling them in the process.

All of a sudden, his greyish green eyes landed on me, ever so cold and lifeless. They were so intimidating that they made me look away.

"Kai sold another one, dovremmo mandrala da uno dei nostri bordelli, Boss?" he speaks in italian which I couldn't understand a word.

Don't these guys have manners? I mean, you do not start a private conversation when there's a third person in the room.

But, I'm scared to shit right now, so I chose to stay quiet.

"No, lei e calda. Lei pou essere la mia nouva puttana." His husky, sexy voice replied. I must say Italian really suits on this man. "Leave, I'll deal with her." He ordered as the man who brought me here left, shutting the door and my heart behind him.

My fingers found the hem of my shirt as my gaze drifted off to my feet and suddenly my torn shoes became some sort of a holy relic to my eyes as something about him couldn't allow me to look up to his eyes.

"Have a seat, puttana." He ordered.

Excuse me? What did you just call me?

I finally look up to him confused that's when I notice how... neat he looked.

But stayed still on my spot, not moving a muscle. This man is really making me nervous right now like no other.

"I don't like to repeat myself, kitten. Don't push me." He threatens.

"As if I care!" I scoffed as my rigid instincts never let me keep my mouth shut at dangerous moments like these.

 Well, dangerous and hot.

Wtf Violet?

But then I instantly regretted uttering those words as his steel, cold eyes shot up to mine, piercing my soul.

He looked taken aback and before I could picture the whole scene in front of me, in a swift movement he had me against the wall in the room with his hands either side of my head, his body leaning on mine and his minty breath hitting face as he spoke, "I won't give a shit of what you care about before I cut you in half along with that attitude. So, I suggest you to obey me the second I ask you to, is that clear?"

I stared at him, wide eyed before nodding my head in agreement, his words sounded so threatening along with his eyes yet his face remained expressionless but calm as the ocean. He was so close to me that I could smell the intoxicating scent of his cologne mixed with after shave.

"Hmm.. a murderer since sixteen, very amusing. You surely belong here." He reads the words out loud from what I suppose is a folder with documents causing me to flinch. Sheriff must've given him that. He was now leaning on the table and somehow I had found my self settling my ass in the chair right in front of him.