Chapter #8

TOO MUCH INFORMATION ALERT!!!

Third Person's POV

The large black, engraved door open to reveal an army of five tall, dark men in black suite. Their eyes laid under the sun glasses they had on their faces clearly indicating that they were body guards.

Their shoes squeaked as they walked on the marble tiled floor which shined like a crystal.

"We couldn't find her, Boss" one of them said firmly, taking his glasses off as he bowed his head down in front of a middle aged man who was seated on a big chair behind his desk with his face on the opposite side.

The chair slowly rotates on a 360° angle to reveal a man in his late 40s, freshly dressed in a suite. His hair were a mix shade of black and grey, indicating his age factor, but his brows were bushy and dark- and the way they settled on his forehead made them look sharp from the edges.

A wise person could easily judge that he was a clever yet dangerous man with such sharp brows.

There was no denying of the fact that they call him the ultimate Black. He was the leader of the well known political party and happened to be one of the most richest businessman in the whole state. Some say that he has had every luxury of life and great bank balance through his immense greed for money that never comes to an end.

He was the kind of person who could do anything for money.

"What the fuck do you mean, you can't find her?" He lost his temper in a mere second and grabbed one of his men by the collar. "Is it so hard to track down a naive, vulnerable, homeless girl?" He grit through his teeth.

"S-sir, we l-looked everywhere, every street, every shelter, but we couldn't find her." He gulped sensing the rage and danger in his boss' eyes. "I-I even t-tried to contact The Central Jail and demand details, b-but i-it was of no use." The fear in his eyes indicated that he knew he was gonna die after this.

Anyone who couldn't please Vlad Black had always died.

"Where could she possibly go?!" The older man yelled this time causing everyone present in the room to gulp.
But, then he released his grip on the guard and sat with his head in his hands, somewhere deep down he feared that he'd be ruined if he didn't find Violet Hart. His whole empire is going to come to an end without her.

After all she was the final key to unlock his success otherwise everything that he ever did up till now would go to waste. It was a part of the deal he had with Violet before she agreed to be proven guilty after she had accidentally murdered his son, Franco Black.

*FLASHBLACK*

"My dear, Violet." He walked around the girl who was forcefully made to sit down on a seat in front of him with her hands and feet tied. "Say hi to uncle Vlad." He touched her face with two fingers trailing along her jawline causing her to grunt and growl at him in response.

"Tsk tsk tsk, that's not a very polite way to greet your uncle." He looked at her with and chuckled with a voice full of sarcasm. "But, it's okay. I understand how you must be feeling after loosing both of your parents. So, I forgive you, my dear."

Violet looked at him with intense anger in her bloodshot eyes that contained excessive hatred for him, but deep down she knew that he was right. She had lost almost everything she had, except for the properties and assets her parents had left for her,  she had lost her mom, her dad, her virginity and now it felt like she was loosing herself. "But, I'm pretty sure you wouldn't want to loose you're brother after everything that happened." 

Hearing this Violet's eyes immediately darts towards his cold ones and suddenly she feared already knowing what Vlad was going to say next, more what he was going to like "demand" from her. But, she didn't let her fears appear on her face and her expressions consisted of nothing but cold, angry eyes and a scowl. Someone had told her once that she should never show her weaknesses, especially to someone who wants to feed on it and she knew that was exactly what Vlad was trying to do in that moment. After all, being the ultimate business man and a politician, he knew how to get through the minds of people and touch the most sensitive parts of their wounds. 

"You know, there's something I really like about you, Violet. You're feisty, maybe that's why my son wanted to fuck you so bad. But, now he's dead after having a great fuck of his life. I can' tell you how proud I am of him, but you killed him" He sighs exasperatingly.

"It was an accident and I'll prove it to the court!" And this was where Violet went wrong, she had told him about her plan of justifying herself. Vlad already knew she could prove herself innocent and press all charges against him and his son. That could do terrible things to his career and reputation in the world and there was almost nothing he could to prevent it, except killing Violet.

But, he had other plans in his mind, ones that Violet could never be aware of. He wanted to kill two birds out of a single arrow and being a politician, he tend to play all the right cards and he had his interests over all richness and properties of the Harts and since Violet and Chris were the only legal heirs, he could not kill them. Yes, he could blackmail Violet to sign all her assets into his name, but Violet was just 16 and she had to be legal enough to take over the matters of property in her hands. 

Even if he killed Violet, her brother would be put up to adoption and after he turns 18, he would be the handed everything and Vlad would get nothing out of it. So he decided to choose a different path. 

"Oh, I know you'll prove it the court, you're pretty smart which is why you would also consider what I'm going to offer you right now." He trailed, "If you turn from your statement in the court and admit that you had killed my son on purpose, I'll let your little brother live and have a good life, otherwise you know what I'm capable of." He smirked before Violet chuckled darkly causing him to frown.

"My brother is in safe hands, you cannot even lay a single filthy finger of yours on him. Don't believe me? Go ahead and try and you'll know what I am capable of and trust me it will be more than just killing your son" She spits out with venom in her voice.

"Wow, I'm impressed of your little 16 year old expertise at threatening and I would've fallen for it if I didn't knew how all fingers are pointing at you right now. Soon, the police will be here and they'll take you for investigation which could take up to days until they bring you in to testify. Do you have any fucking idea of what could I do to your brother in the time span?" He was know leaning on the arm rest of the chair Violet was seated on, so close to her face that she could she what kind of a slug he was right through his eyes, "And then what? You may succeed in proving yourself innocent, but you'll loose your brother as he'll die a terrible death and you won't ever be able to forgive yourself."

It was the very first time she had felt weak and vulnerable, I guess that's what loving and caring does to you. She loved her brother, all through her heart and she was ready to give up her whole life just so he could have a better one. 

A/N: Hey guys! Finally an update. I hope you're all doing good and happy in you're lives and I hope you're not in a situation which Violet is in, but even if you are, I just wanna say, don't loose hope. 

And don't forget to tell me about this update whether you liked it or not or was there too much information for you to handle or if you're confused lol.

I'm sorry Lucas isn't here this time, but don't be sad he's coming up next to blow you're hormones ;)))