eight: a

pride
prīd/Submit
noun: pride
plural noun: prides

the quality of having an excessively high opinion of oneself or one's importance.
"the sin of pride"

synonym: arrogance
antonym: shame

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
 ゚+..。*゚+
☆彡
.・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
☆○o。

She wasn't perfect. She had her faults and she accepted them.

She knew her insecurities and her mistakes, but she welcomed them.

She smiled through it all, never stopping to think about the negativity.

Her whole personality was positivity.

She knew she wasn't better than everyone. She believed that everyone had their winning perks and their losing perks.

He would never openly admit it at first, but he loved that about her.

He wished he could be like her, but at the same time, he wasn't willing to throw away everything he had been working so hard to build.

He built a whole persona of him being god-like. Everyone around him knew that he knew he was better than them.

He actually wasn't.

He always saw her at their school. She was one of the few girls that never swarmed around him like bees. She always kept her distance, but would smile when she caught him looking at her. She truly was a pure soul. She never did anything that would put her in a bad spot. She was simply the kind student that always turned in her homework.