ten: c

greed
ɡrēd/Submit
noun: greed

intense and selfish desire for something
"the sin of greed"

synonyms: avarice, cupidity, acquisitiveness, covetousness, rapacity, hunger, insatiability, self-indulgence, desire, craving, longing, yearning
antonyms: generosity, temperance, indifference

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
                     ゚+..。*゚+
      ☆彡
               .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
                                           ☆○o。

Hoseok's family was rich. He learned how to preserve money from his father. His father was the CEO of his own company and his father was teaching his son to become the next CEO.

Hoseok picked up on his father's habits since he was a child. He listened to his father fire worthless people in the company. He saw his parents arguing. Then, he remembered the night where his mother came home without his father from a party. His father died in a car crash after he took off with another woman.

People would call it a tragedy, but Hoseok's mother called it karma.

Without his father taking over the company, his mother had to. She never had time for Hoseok anymore, so she hired a young maid that was his age.

She attended a high school, while Hoseok attended a private school. She had to take care of her little brother, and by taking a job that paid well, she could take care of herself and her little brother.

All she had to do for Hoseok was cook for him and tutor him.

Hoseok would never say it, but he enjoyed his time with her. he would always scoot closer to her when he asked her a math question. From time to time, he would place his hand on her thigh. When she cooked for him, he would pass time by watching her cook. He would always offer to help, but she would always decline.

He hated it when she would leave his family mansion to go back to her commoner apartment. He wished she and her little brother could live with him. The only thing Hoseok was greedy for was her love and time.