fourteen: g

glut·ton·y
ˈɡlətnē/Submit
noun: gluttony

habitual greed or excess in eating.
"the sin of gluttony"

synonyms: greediness, overeating, gourmandism, insatiability

*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*✭˚・゚✧*・゚*
                     ゚+..。*゚+
      ☆彡
               .・。.・゜✭・.・✫・゜・。.
                                           ☆○o。

Jungkook loved when the bell would ring, signifying that lunch started.

"Jungkook! I bought an extra juice box for you!"

He turned toward her voice. "Jiminie is here today too? Are you part of our group now?"

Jimin shyly nodded.

"Welcome, welcome! Can I have the juice box now?"

She handed the extra juice box to a greedy Jungkook. "Don't drink it too fast. You could get a stomach ache."

Jungkook shooed her away. He grabbed his burger and took a big bite out it, chewing quickly to swallow it.

He stopped furiously eating when she rested her head on his shoulder. He sat still and stopped eating. He never ate when she fell asleep on him. He knew that she always stayed up late to do her homework.

She wasn't his drug, but she was a pill that stopped him from overeating. He liked that she always told him to be careful when he ate or when she would wipe off the food from the corners of his mouth.

She cared about everyone equally, and he knew that, but he loved it when she cared for him. She was like the girlfriend he never had. She was a walking ray of sunshine that lit up his world.

Maybe she was secretly his drug.