Meeting The Snake

HEY, MY NEW READERS!!!!!

HAVE A GOOD TIME BEING TOM FELTON'S GIRLFRIEND IN A TERRIBLE LOVE WAY. ;)

THE SONG THAT INSPIRED IS:

THE ONE ABOVE.

HAHA! YOU THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO TELL YOU THE NAME, DIDN'T YOU. ;) THE NAME IS:

TERRIBLE LOVE FROM THE NATIONAL.

YOU MIGHT KNOW THIS SONG........OR NOT.

HAVE A GOOD TIME AND ENJOY MY WORK. THE CHAPTERS ARE BETWEEN 2000 WORDS TO 5000 BY THE WAY.

IF YOU WANT TO SAY ANYTHING FEEL FREE TO DO IT.

XOXO AND JELLY TOTS.

PS: I KNOW I WROTE THIS WITH CAPITAL LETTERS. I WANTED IT TO BE LIKE THIS AND NO, DON'T WORRY, THE STORY ITSELF IS WRITTEN NORMALLY. ;)

The Story Starts Now:

(Your Pov-)

Since I'm little, I dream of becoming someone in this world. Not just another soul flying here and there, living because of someone. I dream of being a voice. About being, someone cared, loved and needed that can solve everything always with a smile. I dream about being perfect in my own way.

And that way of thinking made me who I am: a student at the Medical University who works every day to pay the rent of my own house in a café. Furthermore, I always overthink every situation. I'm proud of who I am and of who I'm becoming. Everyone may think my ideal of life is perfect but nothing's perfect. I spend the nights studying and the days working, going to school and studying a little more. My mum says that I should rest a little but what can I do, I'm like this! I rarely have a decent meal: normally I eat a sandwich while I'm studying. Everyone says that I got thinner this term, but I can't see any difference.