The Gala

Your Pov-

"Y/N open the door! We need to get ready for the gala. It's already 3 in the afternoon." Bonnie screamed.

I mentally groaned as I got out of the bed. Yesterday I only fell asleep around 3 a.m because I was watching Teen Wolf. Don't judge me! I'm on holiday! However, I did sleep a lot and now I'm starving.

As I moved out of my bed I heard the sound of crashing chips. I took a glance in the mirror and saw a person similar to a Dementor. I'm not that bad, it would've been worse if I looked like Umbridge. I bet I'd scare more people.

I opened the door and was greeted by Bon, Jo, Em, Scar and Eva.

"Ohh, sweetie you need a full transformation." Scar walked in followed by everyone else. "Where's your dress, girl?"

"In the wardrobe." I pointed at it.

"This is what you're going to wear?" She took out a dress I had never seen in my whole life.

"No, I don't even know that dress. But before anything else, have you got food, 'cause I'm starving dead!" I started cleaning my bedroom to give them some room.

"No, we don't have food. Do you want to come with me and get some?" Em offered.

"Yes, please!"

I went to the bathroom changed to something different from pyjamas and washed my face.

Your outfit:

"Let's go. I won't take the key so don't put the music too loud or you won't hear me knocking." I said and Bon nodded.

We closed the door behind us and walked to the Hotel's bar. I ordered a bacon sandwich and cola. While we were sitting in the bar I received looks from everyone. Well, I guess that's normal since I'm sitting with the Emma Watson.

"So, where did you got that dress?" Em asked.

"Have no idea, Em," I said. "But one thing I know, I'm still going to wear the other dress."

"Why? That one is so beauti-" Emma was interrupted by journalists entering the Hotel. "Shit. Get out of here before they start asking you something."

"What? You're the one who has to get out of here, not me. I'm unknown, you're the Emma Watson." I whispered.

"Yeah, about that..." She laughed nervously. "Now everyone knows you! Yay! Right?"

"How?"

"I'll explain later, now we need to go." She grabbed my wrist and I only had time to get my sandwich and cola before she started running.

We went to the cleaning room.

"Ok, can you explain now?"

"It's funny really." She laughed nervously like a toddler. "So, it happens that when you decided to take a walk with Rupert yesterday there were paparazzi everywhere and they took photos of you." Her voice went to a higher tone. "And today, you know how they are, Coral decided that the two of you were-" She stopped not wanting to continue and afraid of my answer. "dating." She said it really fast and then seeing I didn't say anything, she proceeded. "Well, then Tom was pissed off at Rup because he was jealous and sad since he believed the gossip news and he was mad because he didn't want to expose you to the media, I bet you understand why, and he says it's Rupert's fault. Of course, the paparazzi saw it. They took plenties of photos of them arguing and now your in some kind of love triangle." She smiled nervously looking at me intensely.