Italians, British, French and Spanish

Your Pov-

"Right... there." I pointed to the park of a big restaurant. My sister told me her boyfriend would pay for our dinner, including Tom's, so I'm supposing he has lots of money. The car park was full of Porches and Jaguars and all those expensive cars I'll never be able to pay for until I'm a really famous doctor.

"Wow. Are you sure your sister's boyfriend is paying for this?" I nodded. "Then, let me tell you, he must be a good person because the first time I went here I paid a thousand just for me."

"Yeah. This time I won't insist on paying my dinner." We laughed as he parked the car near one Porche. Felton had his Y/F/C/C Porche, so he quit matched the other cars. "Wait a second. I just remembered that was your last scene in that film, am I right?" He nodded and smiled. "We have to celebrate. Ohhh. That was why we were having dinner together." He nodded again but this time he had a sad smile. Ohhh. So sweet I want to hug him to death! "You know what? Tomorrow I have night classes, so what do you say about we have a films night? Only the two of us, in my place."

He stopped me from walking, hugging me from behind. "Why don't we have it in my place, this time? And you could sleep there if you want." He whispered in my ear. 

I smiled and turned to face him. "Yeah. I think it would be cool." I smiled. My phone rang and I answered my phone, still on Felton's arms.

"Hey, sis. Where are you?" My sister said through the phone.

"I'm walking in the restaurant." I looked at Felton in the eyes, smiled and he got my message that we had to go. His arm was around my waist as we walked to the front door.

"Ha!" My sister shouted. Even Tom heard, making him jump. "I knew I wasn't the only one to be late for things!" I just laughed. 

"I spotted you. I'm going to turn off." I walked over to the table where my sister was. Tom was by my side. 

"Hi. I know who you are! Your-"

"Try not to scream sis, please." 

She nodded and then whisper-screamed, fangirling. "Tom Felton!" 

Omg. My sister is so like me. Hahahahaha. I would've embarrassed her in front of every boy and she would do the same to me.

I laughed with Tom and whispered-screamed too. "I know."

A black-haired boy with blue eyes set beside my sister and kissed her cheek. Good one sis. He's handsome! And he definitely looks rich.

 He's handsome! And he definitely looks rich

"Hi. I'm Stefano Rossi. Nice to meet you." He shook my hand.

"I'm Y/N. Are you Italian?" He nodded. Ha. The first in the list of sex gods. My list was always: Italians, British, French and Spanish. Believe me, it's basic science. "I knew it. There's always a science in this. How do Italiana boys make it, really? I never understood this." They all chuckled but Tom seemed offended. Oh, how sweet! "Of course that there're British boys that are like OMG, but I have never seen one Italian guy that I could say he was definitely ugly." Now, Tom seemed proud of himself and chuckled like all of us.