Christmas Tradition

Yey, people, I'm official on Christmas Holidays! Bow down to my genius!! Mwahahahaha! Two weeks without university and with all my books!

'I want what I want, not what I need 

Even if it kills me, I'll be free 

I want what I want, not what I need 

The American dream 

I want what I want, not what I need 

Even if it kills me, I'll be free 

What I want's just what I want, the American dream'

 My phone rang. Yap, it's true I changed the ringtone and I have my phone back. 

I picked my phone which was on my bedside table. 

"Hummmm..." I groaned.

"Is that how you talk to your friends?" 

"No. This is how I treat my friends and you should know by now. I'm going to haunt you for the rest of your life 'cause you just woke me up!"

"Come on. I'm outside your door and it's cold as hell!"

"Really." I faked surprised. "I thought hell was hot." I kept in my blankets trying to decide whether I should open the door or not.

"Yeah, but outside is cold but I'm hot, so it's cold as hell." I walked to the speaker and opened the door and then my front door.

"Thanks! See you in a while." 

I got back to my bed and got in the blankets and closed my eyes.

Within two minutes or three, I felt freezing water rushing over my body and heard someone laugh.

"I'M GOING TO KILL YOU TOM FELTON!!!!!"I rushed off the bed and jumped on him making us both fall to the floor, me on top of him.

"It's been a long time since I last heard you say my first name." He smirked.

"Same with you. Do you even remember my first name?" I asked. 

He turned us around. "Of course I do Y/N, Y/N Y/L/N." He smiled.

"Oh, you remember my name. I thought you thought I was Athena." I sad. with sarcasm and laughed. "So, what are you doing here?"

"I thought we could hang out and go sightseeing. Like, visit museums, art galleries. You know, stuff like that." He smiled.

"As much as I'd love to go with you, I'm going to make my Christmas Tree. I'm starting a new tradition for my home." I said proudly.

"What about your tradition start with me waking you up at seven, in the morning we go shopping for your Christmas tree and decoration, we have lunch somewhere and then we two do the Christmas tree like you used to do with your family when you were little." He asked.

"I like it. Let's start a tradition!" I tried to get up forgetting he was on top of me and failed completely. "But I think I'm taking a shower first, so could you get off me." I laughed and he laughed too, getting up and helping me after. "I'll be fast. you can do whatever you want meanwhile." I said choosing my clothes and walking to the bathroom with them in my hand. "Be back in a minute."

Your outfit and hairstyle: