Meeting the Lion

"I finally found you." A familiar voice said behind me. "Come inside. It's raining here. I don't want you to catch a cold."

I didn't want to talk or move.

Felton came closer to where I was and hugged me from behind. "Are you ok?" I said no with my head and the tears started falling faster. "I know. I'm here for whatever you need."

"But what I need is my life back to normal and I bet you can't do that. I want to be a normal eighteen-year-old girl who met a celebrity and now they're friends. I didn't ask for this! I didn't do anything wrong! Why is this happening to me... to us?" I turned to face him and he hugged me tightly as I started sobbing against his chest.

"It's going to be ok, Y/L/N." He patted my back.

"Don't promise things you can't keep, Tom." I wipe the tears out of my eyes.

"But I know that things are going to be ok. Even if she doesn't make it, you're going to be better and you'll live normally again." I smiled and hugged him again. "Now, let's get out of here." I nodded and he led the way holding me close to his warm and sexy body. When we got inside we set in the waiting room with my friends.

"Kim, Bea, and Nimy you can go home and have some sleep. I'll stay here for the night." I told them. "I'll tell you if anything changes."

"No, you're the one who has work tomorrow. You should go home." Bea said coming closer to me and Felton. He was holding me still and to be true I didn't want him to let me go.

"What about we make shifts? First shift until 6, second until midday, third until 6 in the afternoon and forth until midnight." We all agreed with Kim's idea. "I stay with tonight's shift." She added.

"I keep the next one." Nimy said.

"I'll have the afternoon one." Bea added.

"I have no other choice then evening shift, so evening shift." I said. Actually, it was the best shift. It won't take much of my time and I could go to work and study, too. "Wait. Felton, and about your car?"

"You know I have another." He smiled at me.

"How do you know he has another car?" Nimy asked when she finally stopped sobbing.

"Hmmm. We talked outside and I told her that." Nimy nodded still not totally convinced.

"Let's go. I'll drive everyone home." Bea said. She had a point because she was the car owner but I still think no one should drive tonight.

"No. We better go by metro. No one should drive tonight." I said and they nodded.

"See ya. Call us if you need anything or if you hear something about Amy." Kim nodded and we all went to the subway.

My house is the most far from the hospital we were. Tom kept holding me the whole metro ride an I didn't want to let go. I don't get why he was still with me since this afternoon but I didn't care either.

I finally got out of the subway and Tom followed me.

"You know you don't have to walk me home." I said.

"But I want to. Besides I'm of age so my mum can't be mad at me for not being home tonight." I raised an eyebrow at his statement.

"Tonight? Are you planning on staying the whole night awake? Because if I were you I wouldn't because tomorrow you're going to film tomorrow." I stated, placing my arm around his waist.

"Y/L/N I never said I wasn't going to sleep. I just said I wasn't going to sleep at home tonight." He smirked at me and realizing I didn't understand what he said he. "You told me you don't sleep well in ages so I'm going to make sure you sleep well tonight. You see how good is to have me as a friend?!" I laughed at him and with him.