The Gala - 2

A/N: Two things. First: the part I wanted you to see is at 6:45. And second: I know what it is to be reading a story from someone you don't even know the hair colour, and at least for me I find it quite strange, so if you have any questions about me, feel free to ask.

"What happened to you, girl? You look-" Emma started but was cut off by Helena Bonham Carter.

"Awesome! And that messy hairstyle suits your dress amazingly." 

"Thank you." I smiled.

Helena Bonham Carter, Tom's crush. Yeah. I guess I always envied her for that.

"I have to go girls but Joanne told me that Ralph and Jason were looking you, Y/N/N and Tom," Helena said. "They're waiting for you at the entrance of the room where the questions will be held."

"Oh, ok. We were heading there anyway. Want to come with us?" I said.

"No, sweetheart. I'm going to get food." She smiled as she walked away.

I and Emma walked into the room and I instantly saw Jason, Ralph, Tom, Alan, James and Oliver. IT looks like lots of people know about this prank. Fun.

"Guys?" I asked. "What am I needed for?"

"Come." James and Oliver held my arms and made me walk with all of them to an empty room.

"Now that you know about the prank, you can help us." James had an evil smile on his face.

"Ok, so, this is the plan." Jason started.

After they explain the prank to me I changed clothes in the nearest bathroom, put a hoodie on and ran to the room but instead went to the interviewers and journalists side.

The outfit:

They are going to die after this prank and I'm going with them

They are going to die after this prank and I'm going with them. Tell me why I agreed to help again?

It seems like the real girl he likes is in here, so I have to find her and ask her to ask a question for me. Her name is Lila and they know each other from University.

"Hey, could you please ask this to Rupert Grint, for me? I'm very shy." I asked Lila, handing her a paper.

"Of course." She smiled.

The questions were starting. Rupert was next to Emma and Daniel, in the exact place we wanted him to be. Tom, Ralph and Jason were next to each other, and James and Oliver were next to each other as well.

I looked up at Tom and when he saw me I touched my nose as a signal. Tom smirked and laughed at a question alerting the others the plan was starting.

After some people, it was time for the person at my side.

"I have two questions." She started. I made the signal again warning Tom and the others it was the time for the question. "First to Tom Felton: everyone knows Draco is not the hero in the story but he's not particularly evil. What do you think about it?" She asked and he answered based on what I said about Draco Malfoy the first time we had dinner together. "This one is for Rupert: So, Rupert, everyone knows about your fart problem, how do you deal with it while you're filming the scenes." When she ended she laughed a little.