3

The entrance opened. The Maze was clear. The Gladers looked. They didn't see even one person or three persons trapped in there. They were worried about Alby, Minho and Eric.

"Man, they should get out soon." said Newt.

They waited for them to come out. Minho, Alby and Eric appeared running.

"HURRY UP!" Thomas yelled.

Minho, Eric and Alby were saved. They were breathing out loudly they were drowsy.

"You should get some sleep." said Newt.
"Yeah, Newt's right. You really need some sleep." said Thomas.

--------------

They slept for seventeen minutes. Eric was not drowsy. But, Minho and Alby were drowsy. Eric went out. Eric saw the Gladers forcing a Glader to go inside the Maze while the entrance is closing. Minho woke up too. Eric asked Minho.

"Hey M-M-Minho, what are they doing?"
"They're basically doing the changing."

Ben was the one who was stung by the Griever. Ben was hiding this the whole time. Ben was forced. The Gladers had spears and other things to push Ben.

"GO IN!" Newt yelled at Ben.

They kept pushing Ben. Ben was close to the entrance. The entrance of the Maze was closing. Ben went in. Ben was screaming. The entrance closed.

"Good luck for Ben." said Frypan.

Ben was stuck inside the Maze. Eric had to find Minho.

------------

Eric saw Minho, Eric ran.

"Hey, Minho, what happened there?" Eric asked. "Ben was stung by a Griever last night." Minho replied.

-------------

"Hey, Eric, let's go inside the Maze." Thomas said. Eric nodded.

They ran inside the Maze. Eric and Thomas were investigating. Eric saw a bag and a white shirt. It was dirty.

"It's Ben, he left quickly." said Thomas.

They continued to run. They saw Frypan.

"Hey, Frypan!" Thomas yelled.

Frypan stared at Eric and Thomas. They went closer to Frypan.

"Frypan, let's go find a new place." said Eric. "Sure."

They tried to search for new places. They had to find the exit.

"Who created this Maze?" Eric asked.
"WICKED. They created this Maze." Thomas replied.

They kept running and investigate at the same time.

-------------

They saw section one. They saw the wide area. The Maze was divided into eight sections. They saw the tall things that can close and open. They keep running.

-------------

They saw section two. The entrance was about to close. They didn't know it. They kept looking for the exit. The tall things we're turning.

"RUN!" Frypan yelled.

They ran away. They passed section one and two. They were back in the Maze. They had to hurry up.

-------------

"NO! NO!" Thomas yelled.

They saw the entrance closing. They still have time to escape. They had to run faster. They were close to the entrance. The gates were almost closing. Eric and Thomas we're safe, except for Frypan.

"HURRY UP FRYPAN!" Eric yelled.

Frypan had to make his stomach flat so that he can fit. His plan work. Frypan was safe.

"Where were you?" Minho asked.
"We discovered a new section." Thomas replied.