5

Gally had to open the door and punch Eric. Eric was punched in the face by Gally. Eric started to bleed.

"What's wrong!?" Eric asked madly.
"I need to take you out." Gally answered.

Gally grabbed Eric's shirt and punched him outside. Gally kept punching him.

---------------

Gally was done hitting Eric. Eric had a black eye. He wants to seek his revenge.
He couldn't do it. He stopped himself from punching Gally.

Gally! Knock it off!
I hate you so much.
Get out of my sight!

Eric had said this to his mind for a million times, for just one day, ONE day.
Eric kept thinking about WICKED. He didn't know that his family was dead.
After Eric saw WICKED, he wanted to seek his revenge. Eric stood up.

Everybody looked at him, the others were laughing at Eric. Gally stepped closer.

"You look like a pig got beaten up and got a black eye!" Gally said, he laughed after he said that.

Eric wasn't feeling well. Eric gulped. He closed his eyes when he got punched.

--------------

Eric woke up, still the same place, he was still in the grass. Eric looked everywhere. Everyone was gone. He looked at everyone's hut, still no Gladers.

Did they ditched me?
Do they hate me?
Are they playing games with me?
Chill, Eric, chill...

Eric was all alone. A Griever saw Eric, alone. The Griever roared and bolted rapidly. Eric haven't prepared for his last words. He let his guard down. The Griever chased him. Eric woke up.

Eric rubbed his eyes. He scratched his forehead and Eric went out. The Gladers were busy.

-------------

The gates opened. The Gladers saw the Griever's squashed body.

"Everybody! Clean this mess now!" Alby yelled.

The other Gladers grabbed their cleaning objects to clean the dead Griever.

"Hey, Minho," Eric called Minho.
"Yes?"
"Can we just call the expert runners and go inside the Maze tomorrow?" Eric asked. Minho nodded. "Let's do this."