6

The expert runners wore their gears. They were prepared. They didn't feel drowsy. They were waiting for the gates to open.

--------------

The gates opened slowly. They stared. After the gates opened, Minho glanced everywhere.

"It's safe." Minho said.

They had weapons to protect their selves. They kept running until they arrived at section one.

--------------

They stopped, they saw Ben's shirt.

"Ben's gone." Thomas said quietly.

They continued to run. They kept running. No drowsy, no breathing out heavily and no giving up. They were a little bit drowsy while they were running.

Don't give up.
I can still do this.
I can't be drowsy.

Eric said those words to his mind.

We shall escape, safely.

Eric swore that word to himself. Nobody heard it.

-------------

They finally arrived at section one. They looked everywhere. The gates of section one is open.

"This is section one." Minho said.

They kept looking around for the exit.

--------------

After looking around, they saw the Cliff. It has a hole. The WICKED called it The Griever Hole. The Griever Hole has a code. The code has eight numbers.

"Guys... What's that?" Eric asked quietly.

They went to the Griever Hole to investigate it. Minho can remember the eight-digit code. He tried to put the code.
They heard a closing sound.

"This isn't bloody good." Newt said.

The gates were starting to close.

"Run!" Thomas yelled.

They had to dash away from the Griever Hole. Minho regretted it. They kept running.

--------------

They finally reached the regular level. Eric glanced. They had to find the gates. They were starving. They were tired.

-------------

They arrived at the Glade.

"Hey, Chuck, tell the others that we have found the exit." Eric told Chuck. Chuck opened his eyes.

"OK."