Hi we're Roadtrip

ELLIES POV***

I recently moved to Slough, it's quiet and it's just me, my mum and my dad. I was tired of seeing the same places all the time, I was a little upset about moving and leaving friends behind but a new start and new faces will be good for me. We moved in about 2 days ago and I've been so busy unpacking I haven't had time to look around.
" Ellie could you please go to Asda we need some food?" Asks my mum
I wasn't too fussed about it so I grabbed my keys and drove there.
When I got there I saw a Boy about 19 years old (not using his real age), something like that, I put my head down and act like I didn't see him, next thing I know I was on the floor. " are you ok? I'm sorry I wasn't watching where I was going!" Says the boy. I looked up at him and he was gorgeous, tall green eyes blonde hair, everything I could look in a guy. " I'm fine Thankyou, sorry it's my fault I should of been watching where I was going" I replied shyly. " are you new, I haven't seen you around before?" He asks. " yes I moved like 2 days ago, I only just managed to find my way here if I'm honest haha" I say
" haha, I'm brooklyn by the way" he says and holds his hand out to shake it. " Ellie, nice to meet you"
" you too haha, I'm sorry but I have to go, we have new neighbours and we have to introduce ourselves in less than an hour. I'll see you around ellie" he says and walks away. " ok bye" I reply. That was weird.

I go into Asda and get everything I need and drive back to my house. I walk in. " hey I got everything you wanted!" I say " Mum? Dad?" I shouted. " hey sorry darling in here, I'd like you to meet our new neighbours."

I put the groceries in the kitchen, I take my shoes off and walk into the living room, " ellie this is , Rye,Andy, Mikey,Jack and-" " Brooklyn" I interrupt my mum. " Ellie, I didn't realise that you was our new neighbour, now that I think about it, it kind of makes sense." He says and gives me a little smirk. " wait you two know each other, how? We just moved here?" My dad asks confused. " we bumped into each other at Asda" I replied.

BROOKLYNS POV***

I couldn't believe that Ellie was our neighbour. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Long brown hair with green eyes. I couldn't stop smiling. " brook, why are you smiling?" Jack asks in confusion and everyone looks at me. I go bright red. " I don't know ahah, excuse me can I use your bathroom please?" I ask " yes up the stairs and your 3rd door on the left" ellie says, I smile and walk past her "Thankyou" I say before I go upstairs.

ELLIES POV****

" we're going out tonight ellie, if that's ok with you, we're meeting up with some old friends. If you'd like the boys can stay until we come back" my father says. " yes that's fine and if they want I'm not too fussed" I say " boys do you want to stay here for a while, while we go out?" They all nod and agree.
" ok but no funny business while I'm gone, I'm looking at you blondy" my dad wiggles his finger and points at andy. " Dad?! No need for that" I laugh it off and so do the boys. Brooklyn comes down from the bathroom and sits down. " ok well I'll ring you in a little while ok darling? Have fun and don't get up to any funny business" my mum says. " yes Mum, be I love you, stay safe" I say and wave them goodbye.

RYES POV***

I'm glad that we get to spend some time with Ellie, she seems like a really nice person and I think that brook likes her. " so what we going to do?" I ask " whatever you would like?" She replies " oh we can't decide, roadtrip and decisions always ends with someone breaking things" replies Mikey. " wait, who's Roadtrip?" Ellie asks in confusion.
" oh did we forget to mention we're in a band called Roadtrip?" I ask
" erm yes you kind of left that bit out haha" she says laughing.
" should we watch some films or something and order pizza in a bit?" I say. " it's like you read my mind ellie" Brooklyn says as he smiles at her. We all sit down on the sofa and obviously it goes Andy, Me, Ellie, Brooklyn, Mikey and then Jack. We all sit together with a few blankets over us.

ELLIES POV***

I can't believe there in a band. I really like them. They all seem so nice and I feel like we're going to because best friends or something. Instead of putting a film on we put the conjuring 2 on and I was sat next to Brooklyn, there were parts that made me jump so I cuddled into Brooklyn's side and he put his arm around me. Soon we ordered pizza and sat and ate it. I couldn't ask for a better night. I could see that Rye and Brooklyn kept on texting each other throughout the whole night but I chose to ignore it.

RYES POV***

I needed to know how brooklyn felt about Ellie, I text him but he would just look at it, smile and then ignore it.
Brooky🙈- I'm not telling you, you will just take the piss, and I've only just met her today, I don't know how I feel. Xx
Ryemont🐝- So you do have some sort of feelings towards her? Brook your literally cuddled up and it looks like she's asleep, awh how cute. You would look great together. Xx
Brooky🙈- yeah she's asleep, must of had a long day, and I don't know rye, she might have a boyfriend, I'm mean look at her, she's literally gorgeous, any guy would be so lucky to have her. Awh she's so adorable when she sleeps. But it's only been a day. Xx
Ryemont🐝 - well we can find that out tomoz ok? Xx
Brooky🙈-ok xx

I look at the message and look at Brooklyn and he's asleep, awh they look like the cutest couple. I took a few pictures of them. I looked at everyone else who's also asleep. I feel my eyes getting heavy so I decide to let the darkness take over me.