Its going to be ok

"Ellie, it's Ginger let me in please" I say hoping she'd open the door.
" no I don't want to talk about it?"
She replies. " Ellie please I can help" I say. The door unlocks and reveals a red face with puffy eyes.
" I'm tired of people saying they can help when you can't!"She says slightly raising her voice.
" Ellie." Rye says. " rye I got this"
I say sounding annoyed. " ginger trust me on this one. Let me help her" he says. I do. What he says and let him speak to her. He walks up to her and hugs her.

RYES POV***

I knew why Ellie was crying but no one else new I saw what ginger saw and I knew she had done it before because of Jake. I knew this time it was because Blair was being so hard on her and Jake coming back. I hugged her tight and she cried into my shoulder. I rubbed her back so she could calm down. " Ellie it's going to be ok, your strong enough. I'm here for you. I'll speak to Blair and-"
" no I'll speak to Blair when he gets back. You explain to the boys everything you know" she says and looks at the floor. " are you sure?" I say. " they deserve to know especially Brooklyn. I can't hide anything from you guys anymore. Your my best friends and I don't want to hide anything" she says reassuring it's going to be ok. I hug her one more time. But tighter. I don't like seeing her like this. Brook came over whilst I was hugging her. " where's brook" she asked before he stepped in.
" I'm right here babe. Do you want anything" he says trying to be supportive as best he can. " I just want you" she says and pulls out of the hug from me and hugs Brooklyn.

BROOKLYNS POV****

I don't know entirely what's wrong with her but I'm going to find out soon. I just want her to be ok. I'm in love with her and I don't like seeing her so upset. " Ellie Blair's here" I whisper in her ear. " Blair" She says. He doesn't reply straight away. " yes?" He says
"Can we talk please?" She says sounding nervous. " yeah sure, I'll be in my room come in whoever you want" he says. She just nods and turns back to me. " I love you brook, don't ever forget that and what your about to hear from rye, don't think it's your fault. I love you so much and I'm not going to ever loose you" she says and places a kiss on my lips. " I love you so much too beautiful" I say and I see her smile. " I got you to smile, that at least deserves another kiss" I say with a cheeky grin. She leans in and kisses me but with more passion than normal. " you can stop at mine tonight babe" she whispers so only I could hear her. I wink at her and walk into the room as she walks into Blair's room. Rye tells us what's happened and all I could do was cry. Her and Blair walked back into the room and you could tell that Blair had been crying. I just needed her I got up and ran to her and gave her a hug. " I love you so much babe" I whisper in her ear. " I know you do. And I'm sorry for everything" she says. I pull away from the hug. " don't ever be sorry for how you feel. I love you no matter what happens" I say and all the boys/ Blair could hear me but I didn't care. I just wanted her to be safe.

ELLIES POV***

I was shocked that brook cried over me. I was happy that he cared but I was sad because I made them tears come out of his eyes. I just wanted to hold him tonight. " should we go back to mine. Just me and you" I whisper in his ear. " it's like you read my mind" he whispers back. " guys I'm sorry for everything" I say and they didn't say anything they just hugged Me. " Thankyou guys" I say. " me and Ellie are going to hers tonight if that's ok with you Blair?" Brooklyn Asks. I look at Blair and give him the 'what have we just talked about' kind of look.
" yeah That's fine. But Brooklyn." Blair says. " yeah?" Brook replies.
" make her happy yeah?" He says. " don't worry, I'm working on it" he says with the cutest smile ever. Brook grabs my hand and we walk to mine. We go upstairs and lay in bed and watch films all night. Until I had to run up to the bathroom and throw up. " you ok babe?" Brooklyn says as he rubs my back and holds my hair behind my head. " I'm fine babe, I don't know why I've been sick I don't feel it. " I love you" he says. " I love you more" I reply and smile at him. We get in bed and I lay on his chest and fall asleep in his arms.