I Can't Believe this

RYES POV****

My mission now was to get them together. They were actually so adorable. They sat on Mikeys bed cuddled up. " awh guys you look so cute" I say and see ellie put her head into brooks shoulder.

BROOKLYNS POV***

" we are cute aren't we?" I say and everyone just laughs. " guys can you get off my bed please?" Mikey comes in. " ugghhh ok, Fine" ellie says and gets in my bed. I follow her and she cuddles into my side.
" who wants food?" Blair comes in everyone says yes. " Ellie do you want food" I whisper in her ear but she doesn't reply then I realise that she's asleep. " she's asleep" I say, I kiss her on the head. " goodnight gorgeous I love you" I say. She smiles so I guess she's having a nice dream. " oh and by the way harvey will be coming tomorrow, he hasn't met ellie yet so warn her please" Blair says.

ELLIES POV***

I wake up at about 2:00am and all the boys are still up. " morning Ellie" rye says and everyone turned around and looked at me. " mehhhh" I say and put my head back on the pillow. " I'm gonna go home tonight boys. I haven't slept at home for like 2 days" I say and getting down from Brooklyns bed.
" text me when you get in so I know your safe please!" Brooklyn says.
" brook it's literally like 1 meter away I'm sure I'll be fine, but I guess I'll text you anyways" I say brooklyn leans in and kisses me. I don't hesitate to kiss back. " goodnight beautiful!" He whispers in my ear as he hugs me. " goodnight babe" I whisper back. I give him a quick kiss and go back home. I walk into my living room to see my mum and dad still up. " Mum? Dad? What you both still doing up?" I say and Blair walks in. " Blair?"...... " hey Ellie, sit down" he demands. " we need to talk ellie and you can't get mad ok?"
My mum says. " Ellie, your nearly 18 and we need to tell you something and we still want you in our lives" my dad says. " guys, your scaring me? What's happening?" I say with a worried tone. " Ellie, your adopted" my mum says, I start to cry instantly. " so you've been lying to me for nearly 18 years?" I say raising my voice a little. " who's my real mum and dad and what's Blair got to do with this?" I shout
" Ellie calm down, there's something else we need to say, Erm Blair is your father!" My Mum says. I didn't say anything and I just looked at them all with anger. I got some clothes and ran round to the boys house. " Ellie what's wrong" Brooklyn said pulling me into a hug. " brook, I'm adopted" I say and he hugged me tighter. " and Blair's my dad" as soon as I said that Blair comes in. " Ellie can we talk?" He says. " I don't want to talk right now Blair, or should I say dad?" I say snapping at him. " Ellie please don't be like this" he says. " Don't be like what? Be upset? Because it's too late now, you lied to me, I moved here to get away from all the hurt and drama! You aren't my dad, your just my best friends manager. Did you know I used to self harm, did you know that I have really bad anxiety, did you know that I got abused by my ex boyfriend and that I cried myself to sleep every single night for 6 months. I wrote a fucking suicide note because of it all. I could of killed myself but I didn't! You don't know anything about me. You gave me up!" I scream at him leaving all the boys shocked. " I can't stay here I'm leaving, can't stand to sight of him" I say and storm out. " Ellie wait" I heard brooklyn shout but I was too angry to stop. " Ellie" he says again.
"Brook I don't want to talk, I just want to get away from here" I say. He grabs my hand and spins me around. " then let's go!" He says
" what do you mean?" I say and look at him with a confused expression.
" we will book a hotel for as long as you need and we can stay there. No distractions, and you can have time to yourself" he says and I could of literally died, he was so sweet.
" is that ok?" I ask because I didn't want to seem like I forced him.
" of corse it is. Is it ok if I just tell Blair what's happening, I won't tell him what hotel we are going in though?" He says. " yes" I sigh.

Brooklyns pov****

I feel so bad for her. She hasn't had a break since she got here. First it was Jake and now this. I'll make her happy while we're away. " are you ok?" I say and hug her tightly.
" no I'm not but I think that when we're together I'll be happy" she says, I smile at her. We start walking through the streets of London. Our hands keep brushing against each other so I decide to intertwine my fingers with hers. She looked at our hands and looked at me and smiled. "Thankyou brooky" She says. "What for?" I say clearly knowing what for.
" helping me out when I needed you, supporting me through all this, it means a lot to me" she stops in front of me and lightly kisses me. She pulls away and we carry on walking. I'm genuinely falling head over heals for her. Soon we get to the hotel and check In. We head up to our room and realise there's only a double bed..... looks like we're sharing.