We need to go to the hospital

ELLIES POV***

I wake up and brooklyn isn't there.
I still can't believe that he asked me to be his girlfriend. I'm so happy. He makes me so happy.
" good morning babe" Brooklyn shouts as he walks into my room.
" brook it's too early for shouting but good morning" I say with a little laugh. " sorry babe, how you feeling this morning?" He asks as he lays next to me. " I'm good, better now I get to do this" I say as I lean in to kiss him, it was so passionate, I can't believe this is real. I pulled away and looked into his green beautiful eyes. " your so gorgeous" he says. " I look like I've just been dragged through a bush backwards babe but thanks" I say and he laughs a little. " you still look gorgeous though princess" he says and I just snuggle into his side.

We walk downstairs into the living room where all the boys and Blair are sat. " hey boys, hey dad." I say and then suddenly stop look at Blair and all the boys were staring at me. " I mean Blair. Sorry I shouldn't of said that, it just came out." I say and tears form in my eyes. " no no it's fine, don't worry about it" Blair says but still looks shocked. I run out of the house but I don't know where I'm going. I run and I run until someone caught my eye and I wished I never came out of the house.
" Oii slut! Where's your boyfriends?" Jake shouts. " just leave me alone for fuck sake! Aren't you tired of it all?" I say to him. He walks up to me and punches me. I hold my eye and realised I was bleeding. " Jake I'm not going to let you treat me like shit anymore. I'm tired of you hurting-" I say but soon got cut off by Jake slapping my around the face and snapping my wrist. I started to cry and I ran home. Back to my parents. I rang Rye up before I went inside.
•R=rye E=ellie•
R- where are you? We're all so worried.
E= come outside on your own I need your help but don't make it too obvious please.
R= ellie are you ok?
E= I'm fine just hurry

With that I ended it and rye came outside. " what the fuck happened are you ok?" He says " take me to the hospital quick I think I've broken my arm, I fell and banged my head." I said hoping I sounded convincing. " let's go, aren't you telling the boys?" Rye says. " I'll tell them later I haven't got time." I say wishing he would stop asking me questions. We soon arrive at the hospital and I get x-rays on my arm pretty quick. " So miss Rose it looks like you've got a broken wrist and your eye bone is chipped, we cannot do anything about your eye but we can put a cast on your wrist for 6 weeks and see how it is then. Can I ask how did you do this? Because it looks like a clean break." The doctor says. "I fell over, I was running" I say. " are you sure? You must of fallen pretty hard" says the doctor.
" I'm sure" I say trying to sound convincing. Soon enough I get a cast on it and we was heading back home. I didn't talk at all in the car, I just wanted to get home and sleep. We soon got home and I ran straight upstairs. I'll let rye explain everything. I didn't want to talk to anyone. As soon as I got upstairs I ran and laid on my bed and cried. How could he hurt me like this. I've done nothing wrong.
I thought to myself, what if brooklyn did that to me.what if brooklyn was only playing nice to me so I trusted him and then he would turn on me? I was so scared. I started overthinking everything. I heard footsteps coming up the stairs so I dried my tears away quickly and laid on my phone like nothing happened.
" hey, is it ok if I can come in?" He says. " I don't want to talk to anyone today" I reply. " well we're talking now so you have no choice" he says and walks in.
" what do you want andy?" I say
" you didn't fall did you?" Andy says looking at me with a sympathetic look. " yes andy I've already told you and rye, I fell over running" I say slightly raising my voice. " tell the truth ellie. You didn't just fall did you there's something else to the story" he raises his voice. " FINE!!! Jake did this. I ran and ran because I wanted to get away from you all and I ran into Jake, he punched me and snapped my wrist. Happy now?" I say shouting in his face. I cried and got up walking out of my room leaving him speechless.
" Ellie, wait, why didn't you tell us" he says running after me. I made it into the living room and I turned around. " because I'm scared andy! I'm scared because what if one of you do what he does to me. What if you all turn on me one day and you hurt me. I'm scared!" I say tears flowing down my cheeks and all the boys looking at me shouting at andy.
" Ellie" a soft whisper coming from Brooklyn. " Ellie, listen to me please" I turn and look at him. I don't say anything I just run into his arms.he grips me tightly, whilst I cry into his shoulder. " Ellie, I will never leave you, you can always be you, coz even when you feel alone no you ain't by yourself" Brooklyn whispers in my ear. I hugged him tighter. " I love you princess and I will never hurt you, ever, I promise. And neither will the boys" he whispers and I pull out of the hug and look into his eyes. " I love you too brooky, and I know you won't but I just got scared, I'm sorry boys" I say and they all said it was fine. I lean in and kiss brooklyn and he kisses back instantly.