Dinner and Yes i will

BROOKLYNS POV***

We were at the restaurant and I couldn't help but stare at ellie. She looks gorgeous. " Ellie did I tell you you look absolutely stunning and it's kind of turning me on" I say with full confidence. " she didn't say anything she just smashed her lips against mine. That was until we heard the sound of a picture getting taken and of corse it was rye. He took it and I told him to give me his phone so I could look at it. It was so cute it was of me and ellie looking into each other's eyes and smiling.
" Thankyou" I mouthed to rye. We soon ordered food and ate it. It was time for speeches and I was the last one. Everyone said at least something and rye started off.

" so Ellie we've know each other awhile now and I've seen you become so strong and the thought of him hurting you boils my blood so let's not mention him. Anyways I just want to say that I'm glad to see you happy with someone who is head over heals for you and is in love with you. Thankyou for being apart of my life. Love you and happy birthday beautiful " rye says and Ellie stands up and hugs him.

Next it was andy.

" right so I've seen you at your worst and it was not pretty" everyone laughs. " but I'm so happy you found happiness and that your with someone who cares about you as much as clumsy here does" and points at me.
" we can't wait to meet the little one that you two created. Happy birthday babe love you" andy says and hugs Ellie .

Next was Mikey.

" happy birthday babe. Since I've known you we've all changed for the better and I think we've become more mature well brooklyn has I don't know about us boys. But we couldn't Thankyou enough for all the happiness you've brung to the band. We couldn't be more grateful" Mikey speaks and gives ellie a hug.

Next up jack.

" from my time with the boys and meeting new people, your by far my favourite person and you've changed not only the band but me for the better and I'm so happy you get to share your own little baby with Brooklyn. I'm sure you'll get a day of at least once a month with all his uncles." Jack says and everyone laughs. " happy birthday darling" he says and hugs Ellie.

ELLIES POV***

All these speeches are making me emotional. I'm guessing next one is blair and then Brooklyn. Blair stands up and starts to speak.
" it's been one massive rollercoaster and I'm so glad that we've had the ups and downs because it's brung me and you closer. I'm so sorry for everything I've put you through but I'm glad to have my princess back and I'm glad that your with someone who makes you happy and I cannot wait to meet my grandson or granddaughter. I'm so glad brooklyn makes happy and I can see the difference when your around him. So Thankyou brooklyn. Ellie your the best daughter I've had and even though I haven't been the best father but I'm trying to work on it" blair says which brings a tear to my eye and let one fall down my cheek. And Brooklyn holds my hand tighter. I get up and hug my dad. " Thankyou so much dad I love you" I whisper in his ear and I pull away and see he's crying.
" now man up softie" I say to him and sit back next to Brooklyn.

" now it's my turn finally." He says and winks at me. " ok ellie, so as cringe as I'm going to be your going to have to bare with me. This past year I've literally fell in love with you and words can't explain how much I care about you. I'm so glad you get along with the boys but either way you'd have no choice. We've been through so much together and I cannot be happier. You make me so happy. I've seen you at your worst and god damn it was your worse but that doesn't mean I love you any less. To be honest it brung us closer and I'm so happy that we are having a child together." " wait before we go any further, i just wanted to say we're having a boy" I interrupted him.
" OMG I'm so excited I can't wait to meet brooklyn jr, anyway I just want to say that you mean the absolute world to me and I am so blessed to be with you, Thankyou for everything beautiful. So Ellie this is my surprise to you so would you come stand here please" I do as he says and we stand at the edge of the table where everyone can see us. " ok I want you to close your eyes" I do what he says again.

BROOKLYNS POV****

I get down on one knee and took the box out of my pocket. I grab her right hand with the box open in my free hand. " Ellie keep your eyes closed but I wanted to say that you make me the happiest person ever so will you make me even happier. Open your eyes. Ellie Rose will you marry me" I say as she opens her eyes.
" yes, a million times yes" she says and I stand up and kiss her so passionately that's followed by the whole restaurant clapping there hands. " I love you so much gorgeous" she whispers in my ear.
" I love you so much more beautiful" I say back and kiss her one more time.  I slide the ring onto her finger and it looked absolutely beautiful. I had everything I need in front of me and on its way. Ginger shouted
' picture' so me and Ellie posed for a photo and all the boys got up for a few photos then Blair got up and had a photo with me and Ellie and then just ellie on her own. I couldn't be happier. " I love you" I said to her " I love you too" she said back to me and kissed me.