A week alone with brooklyn!

ANDYS POV***
All the boys went to sleep and decided to deal with everything tomorrow. •time skip•
I woke up to my phone buzzing.

Brooklyn🙈- hey mate, need your advice! Reply soon xx
Fovvs🌵- what's up, how's Ellie? Is she alright? How are you? Xx
Brooklyn🙈- Shes coping, I hate seeing her like this, she's hardly said anything and I'm ok I guess, got to stay strong for her. Anyway I need your help.... you know I really like ellie and I don't know wether or not I should ask her to be my girlfriend or if it's too soon?? Xx
Fovvs🌵- awh bud I hope your both ok, me and the boys are going to speak to Blair and 'her parents' today about what's going to happen and everything! And if I was you I would wait a little longer, just to see how things go as 'friends', let's be honest your hardly friends. I mean what kind of friends kiss and sleep together hahaha, anyway she loves you brook. Please don't let her go. Oh and btw Harvey's coming today and staying for awhile. Xx
Brooklyn🙈- thanks mate and I will do! I know, just tell him that I went home for a week because I had an argument with Blair or something I don't know just make it up! Your the best thanks fovvs xxxx

I lock my phone and go into the kitchen and see Blair looking out the window." You ok Blair?" I say, I know he wasn't. " no, I lost my little girl fovvs, I can't loose her again. I just got her back" he says. I don't know how to comfort him if I'm honest. " she will come round eventually." I say and he says thanks and hugs me.

Ellies pov***

I wake up in brooks arms, I see he's already up texting someone. I cuddled into his side more and he pulled me closer and kissed my head. I smiled. " good morning gorgeous how are you feeling today? Up for some fun?" He says
" good morning, I'm feeling like shit still but what do you have in mind?" I say but to be honest I wasn't up for  anything right now I just wanted to stay in bed. " well we could go to the beach we could go into the pool downstairs, we could chill here" he says, I'm liking the idea of the pool and then coming back to chill. " why don't we go into the pool for a while and then come back and watch films and everything" I say " sounds fun to me" he says, he gets out of bed and he's in his underwear , just his underwear. He looks so fucking hot right now. " why are you looking at me like that?" Brooklyn Asks making me zone back into reality. " erm nothing, I'm gonna go get changed into my bikini I say and grab it out of my bag and walk Into the bathroom. "You look absolutely stunning" he says and making me blush. " well you don't look too bad yourself I say and he pulls me closer to him. " brook" I say before his lips are connected to mine. I kiss him back and he deepens the kiss, but I pull away. " let's go" I whisper in his ear. I grab his hand and walk down to the pool. " I'll be in, in 5 mins. I'm just going to text my ' parents' and tell them I'm ok, not they will care or anything" I say " ellie put your phone down, they know that your ok and that your with me, stop stressing" he says. I sit on the edge of the pool with my legs dangling in the water. Brooklyn came swimming up to me and he wrapped his arms around my waste and pulled me in. " Brook! My hair!!!" I shout. " brook my hair" he mocks in a girly voice. " your such a drama queen" he says, " I know, what can I say" I reply being sassy.
Brook still had his arms on my waist I decided to put my arms around his neck and put my legs around his waist. I put my head on his shoulder and he started to kiss my neck. I let out a little moan to say I liked it. Next thing I know he was sucking in my neck. Soon enough we got out of the pool and went back to the hotel room. I got some cute pyjamas on and laid in bed with Brooklyn watching films and eating junk food. I held his hand and cuddled up to him. The rest of the trip with Brooklyn was pretty much the same and nothing really happened.