Forget i said anything Rye

ELLIES POV***

I suddenly wake up to my phone ringing, well I thought it was mine. Until I saw all the boys laid with my on the sofa. It was Ryes phone. "Rye, your phones ringing, wake the fuck up!" I say and nudge rye, all the boys are still asleep, I don't know how though. "erm...hello?....yes.....erm no Thankyou.....yes Mum I'll ring you later bye I love you...." with that he hung up and got up front he sofa.
So did I, there was no way I was getting back to sleep. " so how are you this morning" asks rye. "I'm good how about you?" I ask, " I'm good, great in fact." He replies.
" so where did you move from?"
" erm near Manchester" I said. " really, Andys from there" he says.
" oh really" I say sounding shocked
" stop being sarcastic" he says with a little laugh. " so you and brook were getting a little cosy last night?" He asked but I didn't want to tell him. " erm yeah but don't tell anyone because if my boyfriend finds out he will hurt me!" I said and I knew I shouldn't of said it. " Ellie what are you talking about?" Rye looks at me with a concerned look on his face. " nothing just forget I said anything?" I said bluntly.
" I can't just forget what yuh just said, ellie does your 'boyfriend' hurt you?" He asks, I know he was upset about t and I know he already knows the answer so there was no point in lying. " yes he does, but I moved away, so he can't anymore but I'm scared that if I break up with him, he will find me and hurt me." I say with full honesty
" Ellie, listen to me please, he can't hurt you anymore, he's not here and you have us." He says softly and calmly. " but honestly rye I'm scared!" I said " don't be, he can't hurt you anymore" "please don't say anything, to the boys or to my parents!" I said upset. " I won't, on one condition!" He says and I look up at him and his eyes are watery.
" what's that?" I said confused
" your going to break up with him, today, ellie I know that I have no right in saying it because you've only just met me but please..." " I'll do it" I say and cut him off. "As long as you don't say anything" I say to him. I get my phone out and press his name.

Ellie🖕🏼🤮- hey, can we talk please?
Jake👋🏽-What's up, slut?
Ellie🖕🏼🤮- we need to break up! For good.
Jake👋🏽- ahahha next joke, your not fucking going anywhere, I'll fucking find you and I'll hurt you more and more every time I see you! I might not know where you live now but I'll soon find out! Bye babe, I never loved you, your a fucking hoe!

I looked at the message and chose to ignore it. I told rye that I had done it and he gave me a hug, we walk into my living room and everyone was awake.
" Good morning" I say " good morning gorgeous" brook says and I give him and smile. " so your in a band?" " yes" they all replied.
"So you guys can sing?" I say.
" well we'd like to think so" Rye said
" sing something" I said
" like what though?" Asks jack
" we could sing I wasn't worried" Brooklyn says. They all nod in agreement.

'I wasn't worried, coz I knew you were mine, I wasn't worried coz I knew this was right. And we will be 47,87 all of our lives. I wasn't worried.' They all sang together.
" that was amazing guys, you can actually sing" I said
" hahahh Thankyou, have you got any talents?" Jack says. " well i don't know, I like to sing but I don't sing In front of people, I've posted a few covers and got a few million views but that's all" I say
"Sing something" Brooklyn looked at me.
" what song" I said " anything" they said at the same time.

'Talking in my sleep at night, making myself crazy, out of my mind, out of my mind, wrote it down and read it out, hoping it would save me. Too many times, too many times. One, don't pick up the phone, he's only calling because he's drunk and alone. Two, don't let him in, you'll have to kick him out again. Three, don't be is friend, your only going to wake up in his bed in the morning and if your under him, you ain't getting over him, I got new rules I count em'

I was so in the zone that I didn't see that my mum and dad had walked in.

" that was amazing ellie, your better than jack" Brooklyn said
" why do you have to bring me into things all the time" jack moans
" because your an easy target" replies Brooklyn.

" hahah Thankyou guys, well I better go get changed"
" actually we need to go, we have to be at the studio in about 30 mins" rye said. " ok, well it was great to get to know you all and I'll see you guys later" I say, we exchange numbers and they leave. " bye Ellie" brook says as he hugs me. " bye brook" I close the door and run upstairs to get changed.